61

-April's POV-

*Five days later*

Anxiously, I checked my phone for probably the hundredth time in the past ten minutes. Every time I looked I expected a new message from Calum to appear but it never came. We had been going on dates for a while now and he still hasn't spoken to me about our relationship.. if it even existed.

As you know, I've been in love with Calum for longer than I can remember so as you can imagine this is practically a dream come true knowing that he feels the same way. I don't want him to suddenly find someone better and forget all about me you know?.

"hey beaut" Liv greeted as she walked into my dark bedroom with her face caked with makeup.

"Hey Liv, where are you going? Looking like that?" I smirked.

"Your brother has asked me on another date" She squealed.

My heart sunk for some stupid reason that I refused to admit.

"Why a date? Your already literally married" She snorted and sat down on my bed which made it dip.

"I wish. I love him so much. Hey! We'll be sisters.. officially!" She exclaimed.

I laughed, unsure of what to say. Cameron was planning on proposing and I assumed that it would be tonight since she is dressing nicer than usual. I didn't tell her though, because I'd ruin the secret and the magical evening that was planned.

She stood up from my bed and began to pace around my bedroom, rambling on about things that I didn't really care about.

"What the fuck? April are you hearing this?"

"What? Yes I'm listening. Something about pizza?"

She stood still and gave me a cold glare before turning to the window and opening it wider. I heard an acoustic guitar being strummed outside of the house. I furrowed my eyebrows and crawled across my bed and leant up against the window sill to look out.

"Calum?" Liv breathed.

I hushed her and heard Calum singing an unfamiliar song which was well written and was very beautiful.

"I want to breathe you in like your vapour, I want to be the one you remember, I want to feel your love like the weather, all over me, all over me. I want to print our hands in the pavement. Savour your words I won't ever waste them. Look in your eyes and know just what you meant."

After Calum had finished serenading me and basically Liv too, I watched four people emerge from the bushes and stand behind Calum. Each picking up a sign and turning towards the house and lifting the signs up into the air. I read each sign quickly and felt my heart beginning to pound inside my chest.

"Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" I muttered.

I looked at each of the signs to make sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me and then I looked down at a smiling Calum who was now holding a bouquet of my favourite flowers.

Quickly, I climbed down from the bed and bolted down the staircase and hurried out of the front door and jumped into Calum's arms. I kissed his cheek and nodded as I was speechless.

"I'm so happy. I finally have the girls of the dreams"

His lips collided with mine and we shared a passionate kiss, the first of many.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I've had this chapter written since February and its now June xD wow, I'm great. I've been doing my exams so I haven't had the opportunity to update and post, I'm sorry. I'll be a lot more active once ive finished the last few exams :)