Feeling better

GERMAN POV

I didn't hesistate for a moment and kissed her on the lips powerfully..our lips were moving in perfect rhytm and our tongues were dancing around each other. I sensually carressed her stomach while kissing and she held onto my neck. The kiss broke. We laughed..

POV ANGIE

Goshhh..i don't think i have ever kissed someone with that much power..it's just because i'm used to his kisses..and we're used to each other's 'kissing-style' i guess.."Feeling better?" He smiled while putting some hair behind my ear. "Hmm..maybe a little.." i said teasingly. "Oh, Madam is still not pleased, huh?" He joked. I moved my head to his ear and whispered.."Not yet" I don't know but i think that really turned him on..and i guess i was right 'cause after that moment he kissed me again and after a few seconds we were both naked and our bodies were pressed against each other's so tight..he gave me kisses over my whole body. I grabbed his head and tried to stop him..'cause i know he was making a mistake..even though i was really enjoying this. "Ahh..Germann..what..what about Vanessa?" "It's okay, we're just friends and i guess this is helping to make you feel better, right?" I almost thought he was thinking about himself too.. "German no, i.. AAH..." oh my gosh..he thrusted into me without even giving me a warning.. "German..ahh..you..could..at least have warned me.." "Hmm..i thought it would be a great surprise.." "Hmm..ahh..you're right..now..stop talking and go on like this, please.." "Hmm..ahh..okay.." he moaned while burrying his head into my neck and breathing into it heavily and very sexy...i could feel his chest moving up and down against mine and his heart pounding against mine. It felt so..strange..as if our hearts were beating with each other..as fast as each other..hmm..coincidence, right?