Don't stop

ANGIE POV

I don't know how he did it..or how i let him..but he took my shirt off. I felt his eyes on my breasts.. he came with his lips to my ear. "I think there's some soup on your bra too..' i felt him smiling in my neck and he moved his hands to the backside of my bra trying to unclip it..but i stopped him. "I said we need to stop.." i remembered him..but what he doesn't know is that i want it really bad. "You said stop having sex..not this." And he managed to undo my bra. He started to kiss my neck. "Ah..this..this is not fair..you still have clothes on.." "Hmm..you should to something about that." He said with a sexy voice which turned me on so freaking bad. I pushed him off of me and he fell down on his back. I sat on top of him and he took his shirt off while i was trying to undo his belt. Finally..it's opened. I stopped for a moment..should i really do this..no..no Angie. Stay strong. You can't.. I saw him lying on his back expecting something to happen..but unfortunately, i have to disappoint him this time. "German..i..i can't.." i said carefully with a shaky voice. "It's okay. You don't have to touch me.." he sat down and suddenly pushed me so i fell down on my back just like he did.."But i can touch you." he took my pants off and kissed me over my whole body. He even sucked my neck which made me go crazy and moan so loud..he may have left some hickeys there..but i really don't mind. "I will stop whenever you tell me to.." Ofcourse i didn't say anything. He realized i didn't want him to stop and laughed. "Shut up and go on like that, idiot." "I wasn't planning to stop.." and he went on kissing my neck..