Awkward

GERMAN POV

I walked into the house..when i saw Angie kissing another guy. It felt strange at first..but i'm happy for her. She deserves this. "Wow! German!" She said shocked. "Uhm, i should leave.." mike said. He quickly kissed me on the lips and walked out of the house. I walked to the couch and sat down next to Angie. "Sooo, your night has been great, i guess?" I asked. "Haha yess..and yours?" "Yeahh haha it was nice." I said while smiling and thinking back. "So you uh..have a.." i cut her off by finishing her sentence. "Girlfriend..yeah..uh..i have a girlfriend now." "Greaaat haaha..congratulations!" "Thanks..and uhmm..you and..mike..boyfriend and girlfriend?" "Yeahh ahha..we are." "Nice!" I said. "Thanks!" "I'm gonna..uh..go to bed now." "Okay, good night." We wanted to kiss each other on the cheek but we both chose the wrong direction to turn our heada in and kissed each other on the lips by accident. "Wow..uhm.." She blushed. "I didn't mean to..uhm.." i said while akwardly playing with my fingers. "I know, me..neither. Stupid mistake..haha..good night." She quickly got up to her room. I sat down on the couch..feeling awkward and weird for some kind of reason.

THE NEXT DAY

"German! I'm going to Mike now! Bye!" "Okay, bye Angie, have fun!" She went away. I invited Vanessa to here today. The bell rang. It must be her. I opened the door. "Hello, handsome." She said. "Hey, beautiful." She walked in and kissed me on the lips. "Wow..this is a beautiful house..so big..do you live her on your own?" Ooops..i haven't told her yet..