Innocent

GERMAN POV

I woke up in my bed...alone..huh?! Where is Angie? I immediately stood up and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen..i saw angie making some food. It made me smile..i don't know..just..everything she does makes me wanna smile. I had a view of her beautiful ass..i bit my lip and walked closer. I spanked her..hahha.. "OUCH! GERMANN!" She shouted irritated. i bursted out into laughter. "Hahah! Oh my gosh..i'm sorry..couldn't help it. ;)" i said cheekily. I bit my lip again and moved closer till she was standing with her back against the kitchen wall. I leaned on the wall with one hand and stroked her chin with the other.

ANGIE POV

I was standing against the wall with german right in front of me. His face was so incredibly close to mine.. "Tell me.." he then suddenly said. I closed my eyes while i felt his hoth fresh breath on my lips. "T..tell you what?" I asked confused..but totally enjoying this moment. "How do you do this to me?" "What do i do?" I asked giggling. "Making me feel so..comfortable.." "Hmm i don't know..i guess it's one of my many, many charms.." i joked. I smiled and looked at his lips for a split second..but i think he saw it cause he's looking at mine too noe.."Would it be weird if we kissed right now?" He asked with a joking-confused face expression. "Hmm..nah..i guess it would be weird if we did not.." i put my hands on his shoulders and stood on my toes as he's very tall...and we kissed each other on the mouth..but very slowly and innocent..like there's nothing more going to happen after this. Like..it's just about the kiss. About this very moment, and nothing else..he moved his hands to my cheek and held it..for a second i thought he would move it to somewhere else..but he didn't. It was a sweet passionate kiss..with a lot of feelings..or at least..it felt like it..