Date?

"Mmmm...aahhh..Germann, who gave you permission f..for that? Ah." i asked. "I knew you wanted it..and it's not against what you promised yourself..we're not having sex." I was moving my finger in and out and she had her eyes closed while enjoying my work. If felt amazing..she felt so.. tight..and her moaning into my ear turned me on so badly. I really wanna do more..but i can't untill she says i can..Her legs started to shake even harder and her breathing became heavier..she tightened her grip on my neck. "Ah..German..I..Aaahh.." i cut her off by kissing her on the lips and at that moment she climaxed..I moved out and put the top of my 'thing' against hers. She gasped, thinking that i would enter her..but i didn't. "You want me inside of you, baby?" I whispered into her ear and i groaned while rubbing myself against her.

ANGIE POV

Damn i want him so fucking bad..but i have to play hard to get. Stay strong Angie.. "No, now it's my turn to please you." I pushed him off of me and winked at him. I started pleasing him with my handwork.. "Hmm ahh baby, just like that.." He ran with his fingers through my hair with his eyes closed, enjoying the moment..

THE NEXT DAY

Last night..was amazing. I'm sitting on the couch, as i slept there last night. I didn't want to sleep next to German in case he would make me lose control over myself..like he actually 'almost' did last night. I heard him coming downstairs. He smirked at me. "Hmm..Goodmorning Angie." "G..Goodmorning German." I said as if nothing had ever happened. "I wanted to ask you something.." he said nervously. "Uh sure, what?" "Would you go..out with me tonight?" He asked putting the cutest smile ever on..