Last time

ANGIE POV

"What game?" I whispered while feeling how hard he was and already knowing what he was talking about..He moved his hands to my back and unclipped my bra and took it off of me. He kissed me on the lips very slowly which was so hot and passionate..i can't deny it..i really want more. But i don't want to be easy to get..i want it to be real. "I..i don't know if i..can..ah..have sex with you..German.." i gently pushed him away and he took his hands back and opened his eyes. He moved closer again and moved his head to my neck. "I don't wanna have sex with you.." he moved his hand to my butt. I let out a soft moan. "Ah..goood.." i don't know if i meant that..but maybe it's for the best..if he doesn't want it then we shouldn't do it.. "No, you don't understand me.." he moved on. "I don't wanna have sex with you. I wanna make love with you." This was definitely the best fucking thing i have heard in my entire life. "I..I wanna make love with you too.." he looked at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead and i took his blouse off of him. I wrapped one arm around his neck and placed the other one in his hair and pulled it softly. I wrapped my legs around his torso.. "Let's make some love.." we smiled..and he slowly went in. The sex was so slow and passionate but so hot. We both moaned softly. "I..ah..I love youu Angie." "Ahh gosh..i love you too.." This felt so good..but so bad at the same time. This is the first time i'm feeling guilty while having sex with him..maybe because this time..there's love. Or..has there always been love? I don't know..but i'm promising myself..this is the last time we're doing this. I just wanna enjoy this night..