Friends? Friends.

I'm at Vanessa's now..we're kissing..but i'm not really paying attention..you know what..maybe i should. I could use some distraction right now. "Hmm, you want more?" I said while grinning. "Under one condition.." she said. I kissed her lips. "What is it?" "Make that Angie woman move out." She kissed me but i didn't kiss her back. "What?" I said almost shouting. "Yeah, i don't trust her. Make her leave." "Vanessa, i can't.." "Why? Just make that bitch move out. I don't want her to live with my boyfriend." "You're the bitch here. Angie is my best friend and if you make me choose between you and her..i'm choosing her. So bye." I was so angry..but also relieved. I thought about breaking up with her, but i didn't know how..she made it easier for me. I stormed out of the house.

ANGIE POV

I was sitting on the couch when i heard German coming in..he seemed mad.."German, what's wrong?" I stood up and walked to him. I decided to forget what happened between us, it doesn't matter anyway. He's with Vanessa.. "Me and Vanessa broke up." Wait..what...

GERMAN POV

I don't know but..did i just see a little bit of joy in her eyes?? Hmm it doesn't matter..i know i like it.. "I broke up with Mike." "I know." I responded. Oh fuck..she can't know i know.. "You..know? How??" "No uh..i didn't..i just expected you to break up with him.. i don't know I just felt it.." I walked up closer towards her and she did the same. "So, we're both..single now? What does that mean?" I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful red lips.. "Uhmm..that we're back at..where we started?" "Friends?" "Friends." I grabbed her cheek and slowly leaned in. She did the same..I could finally feel her soft lips against mine again..she grabbed my collar and i moved us to the couch..