Preparing

How could i ever reject his cute handsome face.. "Yes, German. I wanna go out with you." He sighed in relief and walked towards me to give me a hug. I felt his chest against mine and his heart was beating so loud..as if it was about to explode. It was so cute..he was actually nervous about asking me. We loosened our grip and our faces were inches away from each other. We smiled and leaned in..but just before he was about to close his eyes and press his lips against mine, i stopped him. "Uhm..German.." i pressed my handpalms against his chest to push him slowly away. "Oh i'm..i'm sorry Angie. I was just..happy you said yes." He said a little embarressed.

GERMAN POV

Oh gosh she said yes..and I just wanted to kiss her, but she stopped me. I get it. I just lost control because of the happiness.. "No, no German." She looked down. "It's not you, it's me." She put her hands on my shoulders and stood on her toes to reach my ear with her mouth and whispered.."If i'd kiss you, i wouldn't be able to control myself." I smirked. Hearing this was maybe even better than actually kissing her.. i kissed her cheek and took a step backwards. "I..i need to go upstairs." She said. And she walked away.

ANGIE POV

I'm preparing myself for my date with German. I wanna look perfect. I put on my red tight long dress and put my hair up after curling it a bit. I put on some eyeliner and red lipstick and a push-up bra..I took one last shot in the mirror and sighed. 'Make him want you.' I whispered to myself and headed downstairs.

POV GERMAN

I'm waiting for Angie downstairs..we promised to be ready at 8 but it's 10 past and she's still not here. I looked on my watch and then looked up...to see the most beautiful woman on this earth..my mouth fell open..