Perfect

Our lips were moving in perfect harmony and he held me by my waist to pull me even closer. I could feel he was really focused and tried to make the kiss as perfect as possible..and i can't lie; he's doing really well. Better than ever. Then i felt his tongue against my lips and and i opened my mouth to let them dance with each other..he moved his hands down and pinched my butt, i moaned into his mouth and he smiled. The kiss broke and i just stared at him. I let go of him and suddenly got a little shy. "We..uhm..we should..sleep." he smiled. "I'm not tired. And nor are you..are you up for something fun?" He asked smirking. I didn't trust that smirk..he was up to something..and the crazy thing is, i like it. I really do.. "What?" I asked. "We have a beautiful swimming pool in the garden..it'd be a waste if we'd never use it..he moved closer and kissed my cheek. "Wanna join me?" He asked while carressing his cheek against mine. "I..i don't have any bikini's.." "And i don't have any swimming trunks, so what?" He said. And i got what he wanted from me..he gave me a kiss in my neck. You know..i'm just gonna play this game with him. I will see how long it takes for us to lose control. I opened the zipper of my dress and it fell down on the ground. He scanned my body with his eyes and opened his blouse after his pants fell down on the ground. "Good girl." He smirked.

GERMAN POV

This is gonna be so much fun..I know she's not able to resist me for long..he walked to the pool in a sexy way and i looked at her beautiful ass..I'm already excited.