Shower

I walked into the shower..still thinking about last night. I feel like i'm starting to...fall for him..i don't know. Ugh. I never felt this way before. I just wanna ask him if we're friends..or more...but he will just laugh at me in my face. It's just sex for him. I don't know how long i can go on like this anymore.. I'm under the shower now. The hot water is falling on my body and i'm going with my hands through my hair trying to relax a little...when someone comes in.."AAAHH" i screamed. "AAAH" he screamed back. "GERMAN. OMG. Ehh..i think i forgot to..lock the door.." damn.. i was so out of my mind that i even forgot to lock the door..I saw him looking at my naked wet body and smiling..it was cute but also a little creepy...

GERMAN POV

I accidentally opened the door while she was taking a shower...but i sure as hell don't regret it..i smiled at her and came closer. She's so beautiful..not just because she's naked. I hope she realizes that. I pushed her against the wall and looked at her. "Your eyes, they are so beautiful.." she gasped and closed them. I started to kiss her neck and pull her up to push her against the wall..she feels so good. I think i'm..starting to get feelings for her..fuck. "German..ahh..i..i can't do this.." she slipped away, grabbed a towel and went to her room while crying..i don't know what's wrong..but i feel really bad for some kind of reason..