Chapter 12

Your POV

"Don't cry, _____(fake name), I'll help you find a house!" Cadenza's attempts to cheer me up fail, only making me sob more. "Please? It'll ruin your face and cause wrinkles!" I begin to giggle as I lightly punch Cadenza in the shoulder.

"Geez!" We both start to laugh.

"How about that house?" She points to a rather large house next to the well. "You'll be right next to me!" I laugh and nod.

"That's perfect!"

~~~Timeskip~~~

I walk over to the larger house and walk up the steps leading to the door. My right hand extends as I knock on the oak doors, it opens up almost immediately. Cadenza gives me a warm smile as I walk in.

"Hiya, _____(fake name), hows it going?"

"Great! but can I talk to you?" I ask in a stern tone.

~~~Time skip~~~

Cadenza's eyes grow wide in shock after I tell her my encounters in the nether.

"_____(name)! I'm so sorry!" She embraces me in a warm, sister-like hug. 

"I-it's ok, I'm just glad I'm safe and  out of that hell hole." My eyes flash in anger, yet my heart pounds in pain.

~~~Timeskip brought to you by Garroth cuddling a cat.~~~

"_____(name)!" Cadenza yells, voice muffled by the door, "Come down, I have something for you!" 

I groan at the sound of her, slowly making my way from the bed to the bedroom door. "Cadenza, what do you want?" I ask her.

 "I have a dress for you, you're coming with me!"  My mind goes blank. What does she want me to wear this time!?  I mentally groan to myself. Slowly, I open the door to a slit where I can see her holding a long, ____(color), dress. I am pulled out of my room and into a carriage, which carries us to a neighboring village. There was no time to question anything, as the carriage was at top speed, making the commute lightning fast. 

It stops at a smaller village. In the ground was a sign that read "Welcome to Phoenix Drop"...

Sorry this is a short chapter, I have an ocean of homework, but I wanted to make it up to you guys! I'm planning on making two ending for this book, a lemon ending, for all you crazy Laurence fangirls out there, and a fluffy ending for the younger audience. Or should I just make a fluff ending, not to cause any controversy?

~Cordelia Forte (anyone get that musical reference? I know that cj_is_da_baus will.)