I'm sooo sorry!

I'm soo sorry! I don't have chapter six ready today! EXAMS EVERYWHERE!!!!!! The best i can do is give you all ta preview of what I have. So here it is!

"_____(name)! You're awake!" I hear a familiar voice, I turn to see Laurence standing by the doorway. He looks somehow happy to see me awake,interesting. Before I can process everything, I feel a warmth embrace me.

~~~Laurence's POV~~~

I open the door to the room _____(name) was resting in to see her sitting on the bed. Never was I so happy in the nether as I was now. I fail to control my happiness and shout.

"____(name)! You're awake!" Without knowing, I hug her.

"How long was I knocked out?" She questions.

"A week... I found you passed out on the ground."She hugs back. I would have never expected that. I shiver at her warmth. It's been a while ever since I've felt warmth like her's. Ever since I was stuck in this hell hole, I've lost the ability to feel emotion. That was until I met her...

"Oh. Thank you...." Her grip tightens a bit. "But, where am I?"

"Your in my room." She pushes me away and bows her head. It looks so cute.

"I'm sorry I drove you out of your bed!"

"It's fine, _____(name), I'm just glad you're awake."