I AM SOOO MAD!!!!!!!

Have you ever been so mad that you wanted to punch the person who got you mad? That was the feeling I had during my period 6 class, today. I'm still mad, even though it's been four hours. There were three "incidents", one was before class when her friend asked me if I were ok, since I was almost limping everywhere. I told her that I fell off the stairs and sprained my ankle before lunch. That girl, let us call her Ana, started to laugh, saying, "You make me laugh, Cordelia!", as she chuckles. 

The other time was during class. She was FLIRTING with my crush! On top of that, when my crush asked to go to the bathroom, she was like, "Are you hard for me already?" I've read too many lemons to not know what that meant. I swear I could've seen him cringe at her words! 

The final one I am even COMFORTABLE to mention is what she commented on my shirt, calling the design stupid. If you're wondering, my shirt read, "Got Music?", I thought it was corny, yet cute. On the back it read, "******* Orchestra" With a treble clef on the center, below that, on a music measure, in alto clef, read "Be inspired", after that read "National Champions", all printed in gold paint. NOT TO MENTION THAT THIS SHIRT WAS THE OFFICIAL SCHOOL ORCHESTRA SHIRT!!! WE ARE EVEN NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED! I know what Gandhi said, "First they ignore you," she's done that, "then they laugh at you," done that, "then they ridicule you," not yet, and she never will, "then, you win." I already have, Ana... 

Sorry, I just really needed to get that off my chest.