ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

hey.

So, I properly starting this story now as I got lots of lovely comments on it and I just like writing this story so yeah.

and here's the first chapter. if there is any confusion, feel free to ask any questions.

========================================

*Liam's POV* 

"One drink, Li" Louis said, pushing a glass towards me. "Are you just gonna sit here and sulk until Harry turns up?"

"I am just worried" I said, glaring at Louis who rolled his eyes.

"To be honest, I don't even know why you're still together" Louis stated.

"I love him, Lou." 

"After every thing he's gone and done?" Louis asked.

"Yes Lou, he's just going throught some stuff" I lied, to be honest I had no idea what was actually happening to him or to us, all I knew was I had to fight for us.

"Oh crap!" I snapped up to see Louis' eyes focused on something behind me. 

"What?"

"Don't look behind" He said, holding my chin so that I wouldn't. 

"What the hell, Louis. Let go off me" I hissed, pushing his hand off my chin and quickly turning around before he could try anything else.

My blood boiled at the sight in front of me, my heart sinking low and my eyes already brimming with tears. I wanted to right away drop everything behind and just run away, give up on Harry, Us and everything.

Harry had a girl pushed against a wall, his mouth glued with hers and his hand roaming all over her body. Nothing was forced about the image in front of me, it was clear to me that Harry knew what he was doing and I knew for a fact that he wasn't drunk because me and Louis had been near the bar the whole night, we would have seen him. He was completely sober.

"Are you gon-"

"No, can you drive me home?" I turned to face Louis, who was still focused on the scene behind me. Louis quickly nodded, grabbing my hand as he guided us towards the exit. I couldn't do anything but follow Louis' hand. My heart hurted like never before, my eyes were already blurry and the whole of my face was covered in wet salty tears.

"Li, stay here. I'm going t-"

"No, you're not going to do anything. Just take me home please." I whispered, holding desperately on to Louis' hand.

"Okay fine" I squeezed his hand before moving into the passenger sit as Louis quickly got into the driver's sit, driving out quickly.

"Do you wa-"

"No, I don't want to talk about. I just need to get home" I whispered, not moving my eyes from the window. The dark sky looking more interesting than ever as the tears streamed down my face and I made no effort to stop them.

***

I rolled again, the bed that was usually comfortable and felt homely, felt like hell right now. My eyes felt like they were on fire from all the cry and it physical hurt me to even think. This, of course wasn't the first time Harry had gone and done this but that doens't mean it hurt less. To be honest, this time probably hurt more than first I had caught him snogging someone else.

It's been two hours since everything happened and I still haven't manged to get any sleep. Everytime I closed my eyes, I ended up getting flashbacks; Harry's mouth attached with hers, Harry's hands roaming all over her. There was no way I could go to sleep.

2:15

2:20

2:25

2:30

I groaned at how impossibly the time was running, just as I got up to get myself a glass of water, I heard the creak of the front door opening. I rolled my eyes at Harry's timing and I almost made a move to go back to the bed and pretend to sleep. But I wanted some answers.

"Hey babe." Harry slurred out, clearly drunk as hell. "Why weren't you at the club? I was looking for you" 

"Oh so that's why I saw you, with your lips glued to a girl's. You were looking for me." I gritted through my teeth. Harry stumbled up to me, losing his balance quite a few times. 

"Li, baby what are you talking about?" He slurred out again, dropping down on the couch.

"Do you know what, I'll talk to you when you're sober." I said, before turning around and walking back into our bedroom, the tears starting to form again and I dropped on the bed, breaking completely.

========================================

bit short I know, but hope that was good.

for the next update do you want a flashback or a chapter? Requets below.

dedicated to @megmeg22- her comment was amazing and so is she. If you don't know her than I seriously advice you to go check her out.

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:)