єριℓσgυє

Epilogue.

===================================================

*Third Person' POV*

"You look gorgeous" Harry said as he grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him closer.

"You did all this?" Liam asked as he placed a hand on Harry's shoulder and grinned. Liam pressed his forehead against Harry's when he let out a nod. 

Harry planned the whole thing and Liam had no idea about it what so ever. He found out this morning that Harry had set this up when he found a bunch of notes around the house then Louis turned up later on to drop him off here. 

There were at a lake, which looked so different than usual because Harry had the whole place filled with candles and red rose  petals; Simple but effective.

"Thank you" Liam breathed out before he leaned in to press a soft kiss on Harry's lips. 

They were much better now. 

It's been two months since that day when Liam decided to give Harry he's last chance and in those 2 months, the two of them had fixed as much of their relationship as they could. No more cheating, no more fighting and mainly no more leaving.

They were back to what they were in the start. The perfect flawless couple. 

"Liam?" 

"Hmm" Liam had his eyes closed, his forehead was pressed against Harry's and both of his hand when entwined with Harry's as well. He couldn't ask for anything right now.

"We did it" Harry whispered happily, his eyes glassy as Liam opened his own and locked them with Harry's. 

"I know" Liam smiled.

"I promise we'll never have to go through that again" Harry said as he placed a hand on Liam's hip.

"And I promise what ever happens we will always be together" Liam replied as he placed his chin on Harry's shoulder, his arms locked around Harry's neck. 

"I love you"

"I love you too"

===================================================

Too short. I know. 

My mind is blank.

So that's end. It's finish and no there's not going be a sequel. Thank you all for sticking with me and reading this, It honestly means the world to me. So thank you and I love you all loads.

VOTE

COMMENT

:]