ƒℓαѕнʚαcҡ

Hey :)

so flashback time as lots of you wanted. 

But don't forget to tell if you want a flashback or chapter for the next update :3

Oh and I am thinking about doing a mini Lirry fic, any opinions?

L.f.D

Forget your name like Rihanna
You can run the world, Queen B
Be unthinkable, Alicia

and here's the next flashback. I am sick so I can't think so this chapter is going to be short. Oh and lirry date :)))))

==================================================

*Liam's POV*

 "I can't believe it" Louis sighed as he sat down on Liam's bed.

"Believe what?"

"That you are going on a date" Louis started, "with Harry Styles"

"Oh you can shut up about that now" I replied, rolling my eyes at my best friend as I fixed my hair.

"Don't tell me you're in love with him already, Li-Li" Louis joked as he ruffled my hair earning a glare from me.

"Am not" I replied just as the bell rang, I left out a nervous huff as I stared at Louis. "Do you think this is the right choice?"

"It's a best choice ever, Li. You have no idea how happy I am for you" Louis said as he tightly hugged me before running off to open the front door.

"Your princess will down in a minute" Louis said, making me roll my eyes as I walked out of my room and towards where Louis and Harry were standing.

"Hey" Harry smiled as he turned to face me, ignoring Louis' smirking face. I couldn't help but smile too, when I saw Harry.

"Hey" I said, as I accepted Harry's extended hand, running my fingers through his, loving how warm and big his hand was compared to mine.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"Yeap" I replied as I opened the front door. "Don't stay up till late, Lou"

"Stop worrying about me and have fun but not too much" Louis winked at us. Harry chuckled at his comment while I successfully ignored it. Please do remind me again why Louis is my best friend?

"So what do you have planned?" I asked as Harry guided us towards his car.

"Not telling you, it's a surprise" Harry smiled brightly again, his dimples making me weak at knees. Harry opened the door to the passenger seat for me before moving to the driver's seat. "You look gorgeous by the way" 

"Thanks" I could feel my face heating up at Harry's words, I never had any compliments before and along with that, this all was a new experience for me.

"First Date?" Harry asked as he grabbed my hand again, stroking his thumb gently against my skin.

"Yes" I said nervously.

"Well, I am going to try and make this perfect for you"  Harry said.

==================================================

the thing is I want the date to be really long and as I am sick right now, I am not going to do it in this chapter. So the lirry date will be in the next chapter.

so sorry if this chapter is really really really short.

 L.f.D

Forget your name like Rihanna
You can run the world, Queen B
Be unthinkable, Alicia

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:) 

x