ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

heyyyyyy :)

sorry for the wait but school's over now! Yay! No more school for 6 whole weeks (not so long but still!). I am dreading Year 9, like seriously. You have no idea.

L.f.D

I'll take the lead,

your so far behind me, 

you know what I need,

and coming up in chapter 7 :)

Enjoy!

===================================================

*Liam's POV*

I knocked again on Louis' door, cursing him for staying up so late at night. Just as I was about to get out his hidden key from underneath the carpet, I know I should've done that before, the door slowly opened revealing a sleepy Louis.

"What do want man?" Louis grumpled, running a hand through his messy hair. I rolled my eyes at him before pushing him aside and stepping inside.

"Can I stay here?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You already are inside, so I guess yeah" Louis nodded as he crashed down on the couch. 

"No, not just stay here for a few hours. Can I like stay here for a few days or weeks or maybe months?" I asked.

"Yeah su- wait why?" Louis asked, finally waking up as he stared at me.

"Because I need a place to crash and you're the only one who had a decent place I can stay in" I shrugged, hoping that Louis would buy it and go back to sleep. Right now, I didn't have the strength to explain everything.

"And why do you need a place to crash?" Louis asked as he sat up next to me.

"Because me and Harry had a fight" I murmured

"You don't ever come running to my house when you two fight, something else happened. What?" Louis asked. He knew me like the back of his hand. 

"I said we needed a break" I murmured as I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, so that not all of my attention was on the tears which were threatening to spill any minute.

"You said wh- What did he do now?" Louis growled, as he made a move to stand up but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"He probably had his reasons, leave him" I said, keeping my eyes on the TV and my hand tightly on Louis' arm.

"You're still defending him? Just tell what he did?" Louis asked, snatching the remote off me and turning the TV off.

"He went off for a few days" I said.

"And?"

"He didn't tell me where he was or anything and then he came back and refused to tell me where he was." I pulled my knees up and placed my head in between them.

"That's it, he's dead now and you're not going to stop me this time" Louis hissed as he stood up, brushing my hand off his arm.

"You know hurting him will only hurt me more" I said, as Louis stopped with a groan and turned around, glaring at me.

"We are going to talk about this later, when you have decided not to defend your crazy boyfriend all the time!" Louis said before rushing up the stairs.

I sighed as I grabbed my phone, noticing that I have a text from Harry.

When r u comin to grab ur stuff? xxx -Haz

Maybe today or tomorrow. 

I threw my phone to the side and drop my head on the couch just closing my eyes and trying to breath, find air and just not think about Harry when my phone beeped again.

I don't wat ur stuff gone. -Haz

I am not taking all of my stuff.

I know right now you wouldn't care but I miss you, a lot -Haz

You know I missed you too  when you were gone for 3 whole days without telling anyone where you were! 

I am sorry -Haz

You said that before Harry. Your sorry doesn't mean a thing to me now.

===================================================

Hope that was okay, poor Lirry :/

Next Update- Flashback or Chapter?

L.f.D

I'll take the lead,

your so far behind me, 

you know what I need,

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x