ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

hey :)

new cover >>> what do you think?

L.f.D

When the lights fade out

All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave

Chapter 7

Enjoy! :)

========================================================

*Liam's POV*

"Harry's at the door" Louis said, glaring towards the door before running upstairs, I rolled my eyes at him before walking towards the door where Harry stood.

"I need to talk to you" Harry mumbled, I let out a short nod and moved away from the door to let Harry in. I could tell Harry hadn't gotten much sleep since he had dark shadows under his eyes and his eyes look tired as hell.

"What about?" I asked.

Harry didn't answer straight away creating an uncomfortable, awkward silence in the room. His eyes trained on my feet, his fingers playing with the hem of his shirt nervously.

"What is it, Haz?" I asked, taking a step forward.

"I have to tell you something" Harry said, looking up quietly. 

"Harry, you're scaring me. Can you just get to the point?" I chuckled nervously, Harry nodded shortly as he walked towards me and grabbed my hand, his fingers weaving through mine and only than had I noticed the tears forming in his eyes.

"Liam..."

"Yeah?" 

"My parents are getting divorced" Harry muttered, his hand squeezing mine. A tear streamed down Harry's face as I stared at him completely lost of words. I cursed before pulling Harry into a tight hug, wrapping my arms around him as he cried into my neck, his whole body trembling.

"How long have you known this?" I asked, Harry pulled out of my neck and I wiped his tears away with my thumb.

"For a while" Harry whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to know after what happened with your parents" Harry mumbled.

"Is that where you went earlier this week?" I asked, as I moved us both to the couch, Harry still holding on to my hand tightly.

"Yeah. I am sorry for hiding it. I was scared, Li. Still am." Harry said.

"It's okay. I am sorry about your parents" I replied, rubbing a thumb gently against the skin of Harry's hand.

"I really do  hope they change their mind" Harry sighed.

"Me too" 

"We are never going end up doing that way are we? We will always be in love with each other, together?" Harry asked.

I hoped we would, I wanted us, needed us. But right now everything was messed up, I had no idea what was happening to our relationship. Our relationship that used to be perfect. 

"Right now, I can't promise you anything" I said as I got up from the couch, my hand leaving Harry's warm one.

"Liam look I know what I did. But I was a mess, with my parents and stuff. I was scared, scared that the same thing would happen to us" Harry said as he stood up with me as well.

"Oh is that how you are going to explain all the drinking and snogging girls cause you were afraid the same thing would happen to us?" I spat, turning around to face Harry, the colour in his face drained.

Don't cry. Not Crying this time.

"I- Liam jus-"

"Just what? You know Harry nothing could make up for what you have done to me" I said. "I used to know you Harry. You were the only person I trusted but right now I don't even know you are"

"I am trying Liam. I trying to sort myself out" Harry said, as both of my hands and locked his eyes with mine.

"I know you are but sometimes I just wish I never l-"

"Don't. Don't you even say that" Harry demanded his hands cupping my cheeks as he came closer to me. "I love the fact that you are in love with me, Liam. That's the only thing I need to know to live; knowing that you still love me after all this is the only reason I am trying to make this better again"

"I love you" I whispered, leaning down to place my head on Harry's shoulder.

"I love you too, Liam. This time I am going to make everything better, better for you, better for us" Harry mumbled, running a hand through my hair.

"I really do want us back"

"I know. I need you to do me a favour" Harry asked, as I pulled myself away from him.

"What is it?"

"Never give up on us, Li" Harry said, kissing my lips gently.

"Promise"

========================================================

It was horrible, wasn't it? I could feel it. Sorry. It was just one of those chapter difficult write, I tried. ^-^

L.f.D

When the lights fade out

All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave

VOTE

COMMENT

:)