ƒℓαѕнʚαcҡ

'ello :)

Sorry for the wait. :/

L.f.D

Running with wolves

And i'm on the prowl

Flashback.

Enjoy!

==================================================

*Liam's POV*

"If f(x) = 3x + 5 and g(x) = x - 1, then g[f(-3)] = ?. That's easy Haz" I said as I grabbed my notes. "You ju-"

I whimpered quietly when Harry's soft lips pressed against my neck, his arm around my waist pulling back until I was in his lap, his lips sucking at my skin for a few seconds before moving up until his lips were around my earlobe, his tongue licking and his teeth biting harshly on to my skin there.

"Carry on" Harry whispered hotly, his warm breath hitting against my wet, licked earlobe. 

"Fuck, Harry. You said you needed to study" I murmured as he turned me around in his lap, his lips now attacking my neck, his hands pushing against my hair, tilting my head back.

"Do you know how hard it is to concentrate on math, when your fucking mouth moves like that and your skin just looks ready to be bruised?" Harry said as he pulled away from my neck and looked at me with dark eyes, lustful dark green.

"But we can do this later? Don't you have test tomorrow?"

"Forget about the damn test" Harry growled before he placed his hand against the nape of my neck and pushed me towards his lips. It was a messy kiss, our lips rough against each other's, tongues just battling against each other and teeth clashing violently until we had to pull away for some air.

"Your lips are heaven. My heaven" Harry breathed out, grinning as I placed a gentle kiss on his nose, my cheeks a shade of red.

"There is nothing special about my lips. They are completely normal" I said, making Harry roll his eyes.

"You have no idea what you do to me, babe" Harry whispered and we leaned in again about to join our lips together again when my bedroom door flew open.

"OH MY GOD!" Louis squeaked just as I pushed myself off Harry's lap, blushing deeply as Louis stared between Harry and I.

"What do want, Lou?" I said, rubbing my cheeks hoping to get rid of the red tint covering them.

"Can you two like lock the door if you are going to fuck or something?" Louis said, frowning as he stared between Harry and I.

"How about you knock before you come bursting into my room?" I hissed, cocking my eyebrow up at him as he sent a  short glare towards me. "Why are you here anyways?" 

"We are going to the club" Louis grinned, winking at me.

"We as in?"

"Me, you, Harry, Zayn and Niall" Louis stated as if it was the most obvious thing. "So get ready in 10" Louis demanded before slamming the door behind him 

"I hate him" I stated as Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, chuckling lightly.

"You love him and I am pretty sure you wouldn't be able to live without him" Harry stated.