ƒℓαѕнʚαcҡ

hello :)

6 more updates on this story left. (4 more chapters and 2 more flashbacks)

L.f.D

This road never looked so lonely

This house doesn't burn down slowly

To ashes, to ashes

Flashback

Enjoy

==================================================

*Harry's POV*

"I have to study, Harry!" Liam exclaimed as I licked a bruise on his neck and trailed kisses up to his lips.

"But you're texting Louis so why can't you take a break and spend some time with me?" I whispered into his ear.

"I am talking to Louis about school work" Liam sighed as he pushed me off him and turned to his book.

"Yeah right" I scoffed and I sat back on Liam's bed. 

"What do you mean by yeah right?" Liam asked as he slammed his book shut and turned to face me, his eyes narrowing.

"You clearly don't have time for your boyfriend" I murmured as I folded my arms over my chest.

"You know I have exams coming up. Stop moaning." Liam said. 

"Or you just don't want to spent time with me" I snapped. 

I don't know where it was coming from. I knew Liam was worried for his exams and although he knew everything he still needed to make sure he was prepared for his exams. And as much I liked his study face, it was annoying the crap out of me because Liam refused to spent a single minute of his day with me.

What made it so annoying is that he would talk to Louis but not me. He had time for Louis but not me. Am I his boyfriend or Louis?

"Harry where are you going with this?" Liam asked.

"Where you don't have time for your boyfriend but you have time for everyone else. That's where I am going" I said.

"Am I hanging out with Louis right now? No. And if this is about me talking to Louis then you are just acting stupid!" Liam said, rolling his eyes at me.

"Yeah okay. I am the one acting stupid. You know what? I am just going to leave you till you actually have time for me" I said as I grabbed my coat and walked out of Liam's room, slamming the door shut behind me.

***

That was our first fight and I haven't spoken to Liam since 2 days. It's honestly killing me. I know I had over reacted, I shouldn't have reacted like that. I know for a fact that Liam hasn't even talked to Louis for a few days even though they live together. 

I had seen him everyday in the library, his head buried in a book. Liam always took his studies seriously. I knew that.

Today was the last day of his exams and just because I acted like stupid boyfriend, I am standing outside his flat, thinking of ways I could actually apologise to him. I took a deep breath and rang the bell.

Unfortunately it's Louis who opens the door.

"What do want now?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Li-"

"He doesn't want to talk to you" Louis interrupted.

"Can I just ta-"

"I said no. You should have thought about it when you said he didn't have enough time for you" Louis scoffed. "And you nee-"

"Lou let him in" Liam said, his voice emotionless. Louis moved away from the door as he let me in, still glaring at me as he went upstairs, leaving me and Liam alone.

Okay, here's it goes.

"I am sorry" Liam murmured as he stared at the floor.

"What for? I should be the one saying sorry"  I said as I entwined my hand through Liam's and placed my other hand on Liam's cheek.

"It's okay" Liam smiled, as he hooked his arms around my neck.

"We just had our first fight, you know" I pointed out as I pulled Liam closer.

"And I want that to be our last as well" Liam mumbled as he hid his face in my neck.

"Me too, it felt horrible staying away from you" I said in his hair.

Liam lifted his head out of my neck and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

"I love you" I whispered as I brushed a hand against Liam's cheek.

"I know" Liam smiled.

"Now that your exams are over how about we spent some time together" I whispered, winking at Liam who giggled and guided me back up to his room.

"Sure thing Mr. Styles"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

==================================================

There you go.

Lirry's cute...But not as cute Ziam...

L.f.D

This road never looked so lonely

This house doesn't burn down slowly

To ashes, to ashes

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x