ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

guten tag! (< German stuff ;))

haha anyways, let's forget about the awkward hello. I have decided to make this a chapter but the nest update will definitely be a flashback. 

so here's L.f.D

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

if you don't know this song and then I will personally hammer you into the ground (if that even make sense)

anyways here's chapter 2

=============================================

*Liam's POV*

The sudden sunlight streaming in through the window burned my eyes as I tried to open them. I immediately decided it was way to early to get up and snuggled back into the all to familiar pillow that felt and smelled so much like...Harry.

I immediately tried to get up, make sure that it was him but there a arm around my waist that was holding me down tightly and it was impossible for me to even move. I groaned as I fell back on Harry's chest, feeling his breath fanning my ears gently. This was the only time that the Harry I knew would be there, this was the only time when Harry would be Harry.

I slowly tried to lift Harry's arm off me, but he just grumbled before holding me even tighter than before.

"Harry, I know you're awake so let me go" I hissed, pushing at his arm desperately. As much as I loved being this close to him, my mind could never forget about last night and all the nights before those when I would be alone in this house for ages and I wouldn't have a clue where Harry was or what he was even doing. And I never felt more pain before. Never.

"Shut up and let me sleep" He groaned, pulling me further into his body. My eyes were already burning with tears and I helplessly let Harry control me.

"H-haz please, just let go of me" I whispered into his neck, his musky scent the only thing my nose craved, I hadn't been this close to him in a while, it had been ages since I even felt his arms around me like this.

"Li, whats wrong?" I found my face slowly coming out of Harry's neck as his sleepy eyes stared in to mine, he wore a worried expression that I made out through my blurry eye sight. Harry's hands cupped around my cheeks, holding them tightly together in his hands.

"God dammit Liam, Answer me." And there was that look of anger on his face again, that new Harry that I didn't know at all. 

"Nothing" I whispered, pushing his hands away from my face. I fumbled around the blankets quickly, getting out the bed before Harry could say another word to me.

"Stop it. Just stop it. Can't you just  stop being an idiot for once?" Harry said, as he got out of the bed and walked over to me. His words hit me like knifes and it wasn't the first time I had heard them either. But hearing them right now just pulled a trigger in me.

"Me being an idiot? Harry, you have no right to talk." I said, trying to move past Harry, but his hands ended up on my chest and he pushed me  against the wall. 

"Talk Liam, what did I do now? What did I do to annoy you now?" He mocked as he pushed me more against the wall, my eyes going blurry again and I grabbed on to Harry's t-shirt pulling him closer as I laid my head down on his shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably.

I could feel Harry slowly relax and I knew his temper was dropping as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What did I do now, Li?" Harry whispered into my hair.

"You were snogging a girl in the club yesterday and then you came home, really drunk" I sobbed out , grabbing another handful of his shirt and I lifted my head off his shoulder to stare into his eyes again. "I hate you, I hate you so much, Harry"

"You have every right too" He breathed out, taking his hands off me and moving backwards.

"Haz, I can't do this a-anymore" I whispered, my back hitting the wall as I slid down it.

"You can't do what?" It was coming, the way his voice raised made it clear to me that this is going to end up just it did everytime. "Answer me Liam"

"I AM SICK OF YOU, HARRY AND I CAN'T DO US ANYMORE" I cried and that's when I felt the kick. His hands gripped the top of my arms pulling me up as he banged me against the wall, his face inches away from mine. 

"Say that one more time and I will kick you a thousand times" He hissed as I nodded through my heavy tears. "You can't leave me ever, you are to stay with me Liam. You can't ever leave me"

I slid down the wall again as Harry quickly let go off me, rushing out of the door. I could do nothing but sob into my shoulder, my whole body shaking violently and I just hope we weren't this messed up.

=============================================

I can't believe I wrote that, poor Lirry. :/ oh and did it even make sense?

CHAPTER OR FLASHBACK?

here's L.f.D

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:) x