Day 4

Jack and Katherine sat down on spot and races couch . Jack kept his large hand around her dainty one . "It's okay " Katherine said to him .

Jack was so scared . He was scared that Spot and Race had asked them over to tell them that they were getting a divorce.

True it made him sad to not see his best friends happy but the fact that he had been the one to set it up for them and was the first to accept them as a couple made it worse.

Race finally came out and spit followed him .

"Hi you two " Race said as he sat down , Spot sitting right next to him .

"Hi , what's up ?" Katherine asked .

"We have some things we need to talk about with the both of you " Spot said .

"Oh" Katherine said . She squeezed jacks hand to let him know that she was there for him .
"Okay this is a huge favor of us to ask you " "What is it ?" "Spot and I love each other so much "

"Oh thank god !" Jack said . "What's that suppose to mean ?" "I thought you guys where calling us over here to tell us that the two of you where getting a divorce!" "No !!! No ! No ! Race and I aren't getting a divorce! "

"Okay so why did you guys invite us over ? What's the favor ?" "Well it's more of something we are asking Katherine " "me ? " "yeah "

"Okay what is it ?" "After much talk with some people " "yeah ?" "And each other " "okay ?" "Race and I want a baby " "okay ? And how am I suppose to help ?" Katherine asked not quite understanding or getting their clues and signals .

"Katherine we would like you to be the surrogate mother ." "Surrogate mother ? " "yes " "Guys I love you both so much but I can't have a baby that's part mine and part one of yours and give it up to you " "No , no , no " race said he took a a breath and then continued "this baby isn't yours . We have a female donor who will supply the egg . Then we would mix both of spot and i's sperm . They would implant it in to you . You would carry it and then deliver it ." "so your saying that it has no blood relation to me ?" "yep "

Katherine looked at Jack . "Can we have a minute?" Jack asked .

Spot and raced nodded and left the room .

"Jack ? What are you thinking " "I think it's a great thing that they want a baby . But I don't know " "what do you mean Jack ?" "It's just that whenever I imagined you pregnant I thought it would be my baby . We would have a little house in the suburbs and a white picket fence. We would be married and most importantly you would make it a big deal . Your father would start to like me . And then when the baby's born instead of giving it to race and spot we get to take it home . The baby's first Halloween and Christmas would be at that house . Then when the baby is older we buy them a red bike . Where they learn how to ride it on the sidewalk. " "Jack we can have all those things ." "Katherine do it " "what ?" "Do it . Have their baby " "Jack - you just said you wanted all of those things ! " "yes but let us let Spot and Race do those things. First we better get married " "are you asking me to marry you ?" "No , not yet but have their baby " "alright "

Spot and race came back in "so ?" "I'll do it , I'll have the baby "