Day 4

Again a new story line

"I'm so bored" Race said "then what ?" "OH ! Let's play truth or dare !" Jack said .

The group then sat down in a circle and Race pulled out his phone . All of them , Katherine, Jack, Race , Spot , Clara , Davey , Darcy , Sara .
"Guys ! Whenever you chicken out of a dare you have to talk a piece of clothing off !" Jack said "okay , but as soon as you get to the underwear your out , I don't wanna see any bodies body "Katherine said . "Your on princess " "bring it cowboy "

"Okay , Sara , truth or dare ?"
"Dare "
"Drink from a toilet !"
"Ugh " she then grabbed the cleanest cup and found the bathroom never used . She then filled the cup and brought it back to the group .! "CHUG CHUG CHUG!" Spot said . Sara drank from the cup and then gaged "that was disgusting " "at least you didn't take off your top " Darcy said .

"Okay Katherine, truth or dare "
"Truth "
"What is your deepest darkest , sexist,fantasy ?"
"Well , it's warm , yet cold . And there's nothing on him and he starts to talk to me , and then he kisses me . One thing leads to another I'm naked "Katherine said "damn , didn't know she would say that "
"Okay , um Darcy truth or dare ?"
"Dare "
"Try and seduce the player on your right "
"Hi Davey ," then it was awkward between them all .

Finally the last question popped up .
"Katherine? Truth or dare ?"
"Truth !"
"Who is that fantasy about ?"
"Jack !"
Then Jack turned beat red .