Day 21

Jack looked at the sleeping form next to him .

Her back and shoulders where showing . As well as her neck and cheek . Jack looked at her . Marveled in her beauty .

Jack had pulled into the motel the night before . "Kath ? Youse wanna spends the night here ? I'se don't knows the next motel till News York . " "sure , it's pretty late " "okay " then they checked in .

Katherine and Jack had just gone to Santa Fe to accept the property jacks father left him in his will .

Katherine was sound asleep . The light was creeping in from the peach and green curtains. The ugly floral bedspread was around her small form .

Jack loved moments like this . It was when she was dreaming . Something he did enough for the both of them.

"Jack ?" He was shaken out of his trance . Katherine sat up and looked left and right . "Katherine I'se right here " Jack said . Katherine left out a sigh of relief and smiled . She laid back down and cuddled into his side .

"What's the matter ?" Jack asked as he began to move the hair out of her eyes . "I thought you left " "Katherine youse knows I ain't ever gonna leaves you " "oh Jack " Katherine said and she hugged him tighter . "But I thought you left to check out " "oh "

Katherine rolled herself on top of Jack . She sat up on his abdomen. "Jack ? You know I love you " "Yes I dos you knows I love you " Katherine then leaned in and kissed him .

"God I love you " Jack said against her lips . "Mmhhhh" she said hushed . Jack moved his hands to her waist , pulling her in closer .

Jack then kissed down her jaw and then neck . He turned them over and now he was on top of Katherine. He kissed down her neck harder . "Jack" she said airy . "Jack then moved her tank top straps and kissed her shoulders .

Jack began to kiss her lips again . She opened her mouth and he shoved his tongue in her mouth. She began to run her fingernails down his back .

Katherine then put her hand on the rim of Jacks pajama bottoms . She then pulled his shirt off
Of him . "Baby" Jack said . Katherine let out a small laugh and kissed his neck .

"Jack , I " "I know " "love " "I know " "you " "I know "

They kissed harder and harder . His shirt was off and her tank top was only on her chest .

"Mr. Kelly ? Check out was 10 minutes ago , please check out within 15 minutes or we will fine you for today " "OKAY ILL BE RIGHT THERE !"

Jack looked and Katherine and she smiled . "Well it seems there's always some one to stop us " "yeah , but we have 15 more minutes " "I like your thinking "