WHERE IS HE !!!

_______________________________________________________A/n : if a sentence has this " around it, it is something someone has said . Pong is your teddy you has have since you were 6 ( Caspar give you its for your birthday and you take it everywhere you go) .Taylor is your best friend ( she lives in Brighton like Zoella)
_______________________________________________________Beep Beep Beep Beep
Your P.O.V
I get it . Time to get my lazy butt out of bed and get ready.
I get up still half asleep but after I rub my eyes and stretch I am at least ready to get dressed.I finally turn off my alarm and look around this empty, void of a place I once called home.The floral wallpaper that had not been changed since I was 10 , the army of knitted animals that had been forced into a tiny little luggage bag. The house has not felt the same since I was alone. It has been two months since grandma Lola past but she would not want me to stay here all my life. I was interrupted from my sad thoughts by a shocking realisation.
" WHERE IS PONG ? " I shouted worriedly . I am going on my first plane flight ever and I am scared as hell, I need pong !
I frantically searched through my backpack throwing my laptop,travel pillow,sketch pad and phone trying to find this teddy but he was not there . Now I was army crawling across the floor and there he was a scruffy red/brown teddy bear (pic above).
I sat there for a good 5 minutes putting everything back in my backpack. All that's left for me in this house is my backpack,my tooth brush,my hair brush , my bag of  toys and pong. I am known for losing everything.I put pong in my backpack so he was pocking out and the got a phone call.
Phone call from Caspar: Y = you  C= Caspar
C: Hello miss. Y/n L/n ? You have won 10 million dollars! (He said in a shitty accent )
Y: Caspar you suck at impressions don't even try ! ( you say with a slight giggle)
C: Ok, miss.kawaii let me guess you're not even dressed?
Y: You know me to well, yeah I was just about to get dressed. And you know I hate it when you call me miss.Kawaii !
C: Well you picked to call your YouTube channel KawaiiKitty ! Lots of people know you as KawaiiKitty! More then 5 million to be exact. (He was getting quite defensive)
Y: What !!! I had 4,700 last time I checked!
C: Y/n don't shout to much you will need your inhaler . ( your asthmatic)
Y: Yeah,you're right. Did you get my stuff?
C: So the shit we got in the mail was your stuff ?
Y: Hey ! (I said trying to hide a laugh)
C: I know your dying to laugh. I will pick you up at the airport. Um ...... Is it ok if joe comes with me to pick you up?
Y: Sure casp what ever go to go through! Love ya,Bye!
C: K , bye !
Y: ( I pretend to cry) Do you love me ?
C: Ok,yeah love you Bye!
---- End phone call----
____________________________________________________________Sorry this was short chapter but next one will be longer ~ Kenzie_senpai Bye !xxx
(528 words)