ITS ON SUGG !

Y/N P.O.V
I came up the stairs wearing some cool PJs (pic above) . "Have fun !" Caspar shouted.
"Will do " I answered .
Caspar gave me a smile and left . Joe's face look like he was about to throw up .
"Are you alright?" I asked in a concerned tone , also going over to him and rubbing his back to make him feel better , it was just a normal thing for me to do.
Then I realised I was touching, not just touching but rubbing Joe Sugg's back . I moved my hand quickly. "Yeah ,I'm ok." Joe said .
" Are you sure , your cheeck's are bright red?" I asked , still a little worried .
"No I'm half left !" Joe said now moving towards the couch.
"Really ? Not even ' I am sick ,sick at video games"
I smirked .
"Oh yeah , that was a good one !" Joe said . I could see him mentally jotting that one down . Joe started the wii up .
"Mario kart 8 ?" I questioned.
"Yep ! I call Mario!" Joe screeched .
" PFFT ! Have him , I am Team Yoshi . I'll tell you what , loser buys the winner a can of pop! " I giggled , grabbing the wii controller. Joe just gave me a simple knod.
Joes P.O.V
"Are you alright ? " Y/N asked. She came up to me and started to rub my back . It was calming and I felt weirdly comfortable. I blushed madly.
"Yeah ,I'm ok" I said .
"Are you sure , your cheeks are bright red ?" She questioned. I could tell she was a really caring person and this was a natural thing for her to do . I didn't know what to say so guess what ? BAD PUN TIME !
"No , I'm half left !" I stated moving towards the couch .
"Really ? Not even ' I am sick ,sick at video games"
She smirked .
"Oh yeah , that was a good one !" I said . I will remember that one also I started the wii up .
"Mario kart 8 ?" Y/N questioned.
"Yep ! I call Mario!" I screeched .
" PFFT ! Have him , I am Team Yoshi . I'll tell you what , loser buys the winner a can of pop !" She giggled , grabbing the wii controller. God , her giggle is so , dare I say it Kawaii . Get it because she is KawaiiKitty . Oh man I am full of the bad puns today. I just knod.
__Time skip to after ALOT OF MARIO KART __
Y/N P.O.V
"Haha , I win ! " I announced with pride .
"You cheated !" Joe simply stated .
" What ? I didn't, I told you #TeamYoshi !" I smirked .
"You cheated ! " he said still in a Calm voice . That voice is so annoying.
"And you owe me a can of pop !" I smirked .
"You didn't say I was wrong !" Joe said pointing a finger at me .
"Your wrong ." I was now the one with the calm voice .
"Wow, that calm voice is so annoying!" Joe informed me. I heared the door opening .
"Like Caspar ." I replied .
"What about me ?" Caspar asked , while placing the very large pizza boxes on the table.
" Noth.. " Joe started. He was going to say nothing but I'm Y/N and I am very straight forward.
" You are so annoying " I said , Going over to the pizza box and opening them curiously.
Caspar sighed , giving Joe a smile but I didn't know what the smile was for .
"Very bottom box." Caspar said to me . I just picked up my box leaving the rest on the table .
"Need a plate ?" Joe asked .
I filled the room with laughter .
" You think I am lady like . Also what kind of weirdo eats pizza of a plate ?" I was still laughing furiously.
"Movie with the pizza ?" Caspar asked.
"HELL YEAH !" I shouted , taking a slice of pizza out the box .
_____________________________________
Ok I really like this chapter !
Gaming is life !
Ok stop reading now and comment #TeamYoshi.
Song is Ballad of Mona Lisa  by panic! At the disco, the song has nothing to do with the story. Comment some song suggestions .Also where I live sick is like saying Boss or cool. Just in case you don't know.
- Kenzie~Senpai xoxo ◕‿◕