Coffe shop

Y/N's P.O.V
I can finally get food ! I might as well go to the little muffin place by my house . My tummy rumbled loudly, I could hear it over the cars Engine. I pulled in the small shop , the powerful smell of pumpkin and cinnamon was filling every inch of that shop . I don't know why but those smells always make me feel at home .
I walked up to the counter to see a little girl . She was looking at all the cakes.
"What are you getting ?" I asked in the most friendly way I could . I love kids so I couldn't help my self but asking. At this point she had turned around so I could see hair face. She had beautiful fiery hair and bright blue eyes.
"I am getting a pink princess cupcake, I have saved all my pocket money to get one !" Replayed the little girl. She pointed at a little cupcake with all different sprinkles on it and a frosting/icing crown on the top.
"Can I have one coffee,one red velvet cake and a pink princess cake for my friend ?"
"Cadenza!" The little girl was over flowing with excitement .
The cashier walked away with a agreeing nod.
"You didn't have to do that." A man about my age said in a rough voice. He had light brown hair and light blue eyes.
"Ummm" I said in confusion
"Oh sorry I am laurence , cadenza's older brother " he now had a slight embarrassed blush on his face.
"Oh no really it's ok . I would love to help anyone. At least now she can get a toy with her money." I blurted out. I am the type of person who doesn't care if anyone is looking. The cashier came over with my things and the cupcake for cadenza. I payed him the money and went to walk away but a little arm grasped my sleeve. It was cadenza trying to hand me the money for the cake .
" honey, you keep the money" she still tried to hand it to me.
"I will make a deal with you " I said making her ears prick up in interest.
"You keep the money ... But you have to get your brother something. Deal ?
"DEAL !" She smiled and stood next to laurence
.
"Thank you miss but may I ask your name ?" laurence questioned.
"My name is Y/N ." I waved and turned to leave. I could hear cadenza say as I was walking away,
"That lady has the same pretty name as KawaiiKitty !"
I giggled as I walked back to my car drinking my coffee. Damn this coffee has filled me up I am not hungry anymore. So I put it in my lunch box for the plane and start driving .
The plane to my new life waits ahead.
_______________________________________OOOO ! All the Aphmau references ! I just need to say that in the story you have your name (Y/N) out there but have not done a face reveal. (Would any one like me to make a different Xreader ? Leave a comment below)
Kenzie~senpai out X
(470 words)