If its got * around it on the phone call joe thought it . Joe's P.O.V

JOE's p.o.v
I could hear footsteps running up and down the stairs.I knew it was Caspar but why was he so energetic today ? .....
That's right Y/n is coming .At that though I quickly shot up straight . Y/N is coming!!!
Why am I so excited?
Stupid Joe , arrrrrr ! I have fell in love with an idea of a girl ! I haven't met Y/N or talked to her but she has the type of personality that can change your mood in one second.Caspar calls her every night and she is always happy.....
The door swings open, it hit the wall making the room shutter . Caspar comes in (out of breath)
"JO..." He must of knew he was shouting
"Joe are you ok? I heard you groan" he was still loud but that was how Caspar was .
"Yeah, just realising I am so stupid " I realised after I said it that he could ask questions.He must of knew that I felt uncomfortable and was hoping he would not ask.
"I knew you were stupid before I moved in with you !"
" did you um... Put all Y/N's stuff in her room ?"
I asked trying not to sound as sleepy as I felt
"Oh ,yeah I did. can I stay in your room tonight?"
Caspar said looking around the room obviously still excited.
" Yeah you can (then a big yawn escaped my mouth) But why do you need to May I ask ? "
I scratched the back of my head trying to recover from the yawn.
" well last night I painted Y/N's room and I don't want her asttermererer (a random word) to set off " Caspar had now calmed down .
I couldn't stop the laughter from coming out my mouth with lots of spit , it reminded me of the big mouth challenge I did with oli .(VID ABOVE)
"Don't you mean asthma?" I questioned, still in fits of laughter.
" It's that were your cant breathe properly?" He looked so confused. "yeah,it is. Why are you so excited?" I knew that Y/N was coming but Caspar seemed more excited than yesterday.
"Well I have some really good news to tell Y/N,She has 5 million subs or KawaiiKittens ( he was saying in a high pitched voice trying to sound girly )
I smile knowing that Y/n would be so happy but Caspar assumed that I was smiling at his voice.
"SHHHH!" he shouted taking  out his phone ,he was calling Y/N. My heart skipped a beat at the realisation that the girl I loved was Moving her today!
PHONE CALL WITH Y/N __Y=Y/N C=Caspar
Caspar look right at me with a smug face.
C: Hello miss . Y/N L/N ? You have won 10 million dollars! (What a shitty accent !)
Y: Caspar you suck at impressions don't even try !
She was talking in a sleepy voice I could tell that she woke up about 20 minutes ago. That voice was angelic.
C: Ok, miss.kawaii let me guess you're not even dressed?
Y: You know me to well, yeah I was just about to get dressed. And you know I hate it when you call me miss.Kawaii ! *My face went into a slight blush from the cuteness of Y/N trying to pretend to be angry .*
C: Well you picked to call your YouTube channel KawaiiKitty ! Lots of people know you as KawaiiKitty! More then 5 million to be exact.
Y: What !!! I had 4,700 last time I checked! *Hearing the gleefulness in Y/N's voice made my heart go twice as fast.*
C: Y/n don't shout to much you will need your inhaler . *At that comment I got a bit worried but knew I was being stupid. Arr this girl is just Arrrr !*
Y: Yeah,you're right. Did you get my stuff?
C: So the shit we got in the mail was your stuff ? *I knew he was messing but Y/N's stuff was all cool and mostly gaming.*
Y: Hey !
C: I know your dying to laugh. I will pick you up at the airport. (At this point Caspar has noticed my reactions and it was to late ) Um ...... Is it ok if joe comes with me to pick you up? *I was shaking my head furiously mouthing "No Caspar that would be weird !"*
Y: Sure casp what ever go to go through! Love ya,Bye! *WHAT SHE SAID YES!*
C: K , bye !
Y: ( she pretended  to cry) Do you love me ?
C: Ok,yeah love you Bye!
---- End phone call----
Caspar was smiling but I was too court up in my own head to notice. She said yes to me going to the airport ? Maybe she is just being nice . The only interaction I have had with Y/n is on Twitter DM (direct message) I ask her to tell me what she looked like all she said was ugly.I was hoping that she was ugly so that I can put the love shit behind me and just be her friend. At that moment Caspar shouted
"I SHIP KAWAIIJOE !!!"
___________________________________Sorry I didn't update didn't think anyone read this . Next chapter will be you getting on the plane. Ps do you like the ship name ?
Bye~Kenzie-senpai (850 words)