COLLABORATION !

Y/N P.O.V
Joe left the room for me to get dressed .
I hung my legs over the bed . I went to take a sip of my coffee when my phone went off and I nearly drowned myself.
I looked over to see a new message from Taylor ( or kelly if your name is Taylor XD ) . The message read ...
Hi girl !
I can't wait to see you ! How about today? 😘😘😍😍❤️
I smiled at the message, Taylor always puts tones of emojis! The smile quickly faded as I thought about my conversation with joe . I replied...
Sorry , I can't I have already said I will go around London with Joe . How about tomorrow? 😐.
I remembered that I had gotten a message yesterday that I completely forgot to look at ! Jesus , I have a memory like a goldfish.
The message was over Twitter.
I looked at it and it was from @danisnotonfire it said ...
Hi , Kawaiikitty or Y/N
My name is Dan Howell and I have a YouTube channel called danisnotonfire.
First I would like to congratulate you for getting 5 million subs ! Me and my friend Phil were wondering if you would like to do a collaboration since you have a gaming channel like us and now you are in London. No , we are not stalkers we watch your channel and follow you and Caspar on Twitter. If you are interested please message me or Phil . P.s we love your channel 😀
OMG DANISNOTONFIRE AND AMAZINGPHIL WANT TO DO A COLLAB !
They are literally YouTube royalty !
I swear I looked at it at least 4 times before I messaged back . I couldn't help but notice that the message sounded like I wouldn't know who they were . But that was crazy ! Everyone knows phan.
Dan's P.O.V
I was in the middle of filming a video with Phil when my phone went off .
" Dan ! How unprofessional of you !" Phil said in a joking manner and pause the game . I smiled at him.
"Who is it from ?" He questioned.
"I don't know " I answered trying to look at my phone but he wrestled it out my hands.
"Hey ! Give it back !" I moaned reaching for the phone .
A huge grin grew on phil's face . I am so confused.
"Guess who it's from !" Phil said with his goofy grin.
"I don't know ? Your mum ?" I answered.
"Nope !"
"My mum ?"
"NO!" At this point Phil looked like he was going to burst .
"Louise .... ?" I dragged it out .
" Y/N !" Phil answered .
"What ?" I was in disbelief.
"KawaiiKitty. The YouTuber who we messaged for a collab!"
I snatched it out his hands and started reading it.

Dear Dan and Phil ,
I know who you are I love your channels.
If you asked me at the start of my channel if I was making a collab with Phan I would of never believed you. So my answer is 100 % yes.
Since I recently moved to London I would not be able to do it this week but maybe the start of next week ? Thx
Peace out Girl Scout ✌️
Y/N

"Oh my god , Y/N L/N knows who we are and she has agreed to do a collab with us !" I said excitedly.
"She even ended it the way she does in her video's !" Phil said .
All we message back was
Great , we will message you at a later date.
________________________________________________
Hey guys, new chapter !
OMG you guys get to meet Phan !
Btw I just wanted to say you already know Zoe, Alfie and Marcus.
You guys are internet friends. You are really close friends with Zoe . Song is why worry by set it off.
Also please suggest some music for future chapters and what chapter do you like the best up to now ?
Peace out Girl Scout ✌️
- Kenzie~senpai (^ _ ^)/