OH please !

Caspar's P.O.V
JESUS CHRIST JOE ! ALL YOU DID WAS PLAY FUCKING GAMES! I was a little angry about this .
"What should we watch ?" Y/N asked .
When Y/N was little she was scared of her own shadow , so a scary movie will drive her right into joe's arms .
" How about Intruder? , a friend of mine said it was really good !" I made my voice deeper as I said the name of the movie .
"Nah , I have seen it. " Joe said , sending me the evil eyes as to say stop.
" can I pick ? " Y/N asked sweetly , me and Joe just knod in reply . She was now smiling.
" Great , I have some good movies in my room . Let me just get one ." Y/N's  voice was a little lost in the room because she was walking down the stairs .
Joe's P.O.V
I checked Y/N was out of hearing range before I spoke .
" Caspar , what the FUCK was that?" Caspar just looked at me with a questioned look .
"Exactly! What the fuck was THAT ? Caspar snapped back .
" I played games ! That is what the fuck I did ! I replied , going quite as the sentence finished.
" all you did was play games ? You didn't even say I LOVE YOU ! "
Y/N P.O.V
"I LOVE YOU "Caspar shouted as I walked up the stairs . He must be talking about my movie choice!
" I know , I am amazing!" I said holding up the movie as I reached the to of the stairs . Joe already looked scared shitless.
" scared already sugg ? " I asked giggling.
Joe smirked " bring it on !" .
I bet that Caspar will be the most scared . I turned off all the lights .
(Time skip to after a lot of screaming, shaking, large pizzas and the movie)
Y/N P.O.V
Really ? I have caspar's face buried in my side and Joe has about six pillows on top of him .
" how are you not scared? " Caspar asked.
" I have grow , I have nerves  of steel !" I answered.
" ok , let's go to bed ?" I continued nudging the boys .
" only if you go first !" Caspar shouted .
I nodded picking up the now empty pizza boxes and placed it in the bin. I put on the lights and sneakily grabbed the vlogging camra off the table And switched it on .
" come on you to ." I whispered softly. The two boys were walking towards me with blankets over their heads like E.T . I placed the camera at the top of the stairs .I giggled softly as they followed me down to the bedrooms . As I got to the bottom I shouted , sending the boys up the stairs screeching and Joe slipped over the blanket and now was face down on the stairs . I was uncontrollably laughing. I walked up the stairs ( stepping over Joe ) and grabbed the camera.
"Bitch " Caspar muttered under his breath .
" sorry , hug ?" I walked over to Caspar hugging him . We all walked to are rooms , which Caspar was reluctant about but I told him my asthma was fine , after all of us said good night and as we were comfortable in are bed I shouted
" THAT WILL MAKE A GOOD VID !" .
I only heard a few grunts and sighs .
______________________________
Well hello again . New chapter .
Sorry it was so long to update, I was a little busy.
Tell me ,
What your favourite chapter up to now ?
- kenzie~ Senpai xoxo (^_−)