Getting ready for a plane ride.

Y/n P.O.V
Wait have I just agreed that The JOE SUGG can come to the airport to pick me up ?
Way to go brain. He might think I am being weird or Maybe Caspar was only joking.
Oh well I am going to move in with him and I might as well meet him before so it's not just me going " Hi, I am Y/N . I am a youtuber like you and I am moving into your house,Oh don't mind me I am just in love with you!"
It's 10 am here so it's about 8 am there. I am lazy, I normally get up at about lunch time so I am still pretty tired . I wonder why Caspar is up so early . It takes 5 hours <IT TAKES LIKE 18 hours to travel to London from South Africa in real life> to get to London so he didn't have to get up so soon.I finished on the phone with Caspar about 5 minutes ago and I am still sitting here like a knob.
The two things I can say about my self is that I love gaming and I am pretty good at it and I can cook.since it was just me and my grandma in the house, I quickly learnt how to make my gran's life Easier by cooking , cleaning and shopping so she didn't have too. My tummy was rumbling , I was in the mood for a Y/N's famous chocolate pancakes but since I am moving my fridge is empty. Sometimes I think that Caspar only wants me to move in with then because I like to cook and would do it for anyone if they asked.So all I need is to get dressed and then I can get food ! Arrr but I am lazy !!!
I going to have to sooner or later and I so hungry I might as well get up and out. I will just put on something easy so this will do and I will put a elsa plait in my hair. (PIC ABOVE) .
THIRD PERSON P.O.V
Y/N left her childhood home with a heavy heart also a mind full of happy and sad memories . She was happy that the weight of the house was lifted off her shoulders but deep in her heart felt like she let her grandma down. She wouldn't let Caspar find out she was sad, Hell Caspar didn't even know that Lola (your grandma) was sick in the first place. There was two things letting Y/N get pass this feeling.
1. Caspar was Y/N's only family left and she loved him .
2. She will finally get to meet the man she loved.

Meanwhile in London a excited Caspar lee awaited his sisters/Y/N's arrival. We're a Mrs.Joe sugg longed to meet the girl he loved and get to know her..... But other youtubers were waiting for the Notorious KawaiiKitty to arrive in London.
_______________________________________OHHHHH OTHER YOUTUBERS ARE WAITING FOR Y/N !!!! BUT WHO COULD IT BE ????
(I have ideas for youtubers but who would you guys like to see ? Leave a comment )
Kenzie~senpai out XD
(500 words about XD)