London! Wait, Not London ?

Y/N P.O.V
"I don't want to get dressed " I huffed .
I stood up , manoeuvring my way through the boxes , to get my clothes out of a box . But which box ?
My stomach rumbled, the clothes can wait I'm hungry now.
"Casper ?!" I shouted walking over to my door.
"What ?" He screeched back, making me laugh.
"Are you making breakfast?" I asked sweetly, taking the dressing gown/house coat. (Pic above)
" Do you what porridge?" He shouted over what sound like a phone conversation?
" ok." I said in a raised tone. I put on some thermal socks on they are F/C and fluffy. I made my way up stairs to hear Joe saying something along the lines of ok, bye. Love you too.
He was probably talking to his dad.
"Still not dressed ?" Joe asked with a sweet smile.
" I could say the same mr.sugg" I smiled in return.
"Caspar seems to be the only productive one here." I giggled sitting on a chair in the kitchen.
" nope, he slept in that." Joe laughed with me . Caspar seemed too tired to function.
"what time did you wake up ?" I asked Joe.
"Around 7, Caspar was snoring." Joe said sitting in the seat next to me.
"4 hours and your still not dressed?" I said in fake shock.
"I had to edit." Joe complained. I nodded understandingly.
Caspar turned and handed me some porridge with my favourite toppings. He gave me a fork instead of a spoon. I just stood up and got the right utensils for me and Joe.
"There has been a change of plans." Joe said randomly. I swallowed down my porridge hard.
"What ?" I questioned, giving Joe an interested look.
"Zoe ad Alfie wanted to meet you in person, so we are going to brighten not London." Joe said looking away from me.
I nodded and continued to eat my breakfast. YEAH! I get to finally meet one of my best friends.
I can't wait.
______________________________________
Let's just not talk about that long pause of not updating XD
The song is car radio by twenty one pilots.
So how are you guys ?
(_)
-kenzie~senpai Xoxox