OUR Apartment

Y/N P.O.V
I didn't really feel it but now I had to get out of the car all that no sleeping hit me like a ton of bricks. But I am Y/N I can do  this . Caspar opened the door for me to exit the car . I took this as a chance for revenge, I jumped out the car both feet heavily landing on caspar's foot .
"Sorry , you got in the way ." I smiled.
Caspar was now holding his toe in immense pain .
"It couldn't of hurt that much , Look at the size of her ." Joe said in giggles.
"Unlike you Joe, Y/N uses her smallness as a mask ,To hide the fact she could knock both of us , Ollie, Marcus and Alfie out with a hand tied behind her back " Caspar answered , a small smirk grew on my face .
"No Y/N wouldn't hurt anyone !"
Joe commented . He was right I wouldn't hurt a fly but it doesn't mean I couldn't.
" Joe is right , I am just an innocent girl , who could beat you up ! " I made sure I said it as natural as I could. I made it to the front of Jaspar's apartment building and looked back , joe's face was painted with complete shock .
I sniggered , it's going to be fun living with these boys .
The boys walked up to the front door where I was standing.
"Are you ready ?" Caspar asked.
"Yes , I am so ready ." I answered.
I swear he was opening the door as slow as possible, my heart was racing.
The world was in slow motion, a wave of anxiety washed over me . And suddenly as quickly as it turned slow motion it had became normal again . I was brought back to reality by the sound of Caspar and Joe's feet racing up the stairs.
" Come on Y/N !" Joe shouted down. I raced up the stairs and notice a door open , it must be Joe and Caspar's I thought , I was about to enter it . I saw a old person on the couch and quickly backed away . Then I seen the boys standing in the door way . They walked in the apartment and turned left . As I ran up the stairs I managed to pull off my shoes and slid into the Apartment.
I was able to stop myself before I fell , faced the boys and said in a sing song voice
" I slid in those DM like YEAH !"
I earned a few giggles , I was still sliding everywhere.
"How old are you ? " Caspar asked .
"I am almost 22 , but you should try this !" I said . They give in and started sliding with me . Caspar lost control and went flying into joe , who then knocked me over .
" Well Y/N *cough* welcome, This is our apartment now!" Joe stuttered .
I jumped up and shouted
"CASPAR BUYS THE PIZZA !"
_______________________
Whoa new chapter !
Wow a whole 14 Now . Sorry just changing the ooff to off .
。◕‿◕。 ~Kenzie~Senpai xoxoxo.