*gulp*

JOES P.O.V
"Joe , this is Y/N " Caspar said , I swear I heard him chuckle. Here is the moment I have been waiting for , the moment I got to meet the girl of my dreams . I just hope her personality doesn't match her face if it does I'm screwed.

A thought just hit me, I think Y/N is amazing I haven't even met her , so what of people have matter and also fell in love with her...
What if Caspar loved her!!
No Joe stop being stupid !
At that moment Caspar moved  , I finally got to see her. Is this real, have I died and gone to heaven?
I must have , there is an angel before me .Her beautiful H/C put in a plat falling beautifully on her shoulder, yet you could tell this was effortless. The next thing I noticed was her aura , you were just so comfortable being around her. I have only just met the girl yet I felt like I have known her all my life.
The thing after that I noticed her body, oh my god her body was amazing. She was skinny but at the same time not, this must be in the man part of my brain thinking but she had a really nice bum. Also she had perfect boobies (I feel so awkward writing this). Her boobies were not really big but was not small they were the perfect size. I saved the best for last, her face.

It made me wonder why was she youtuber And not a model ?
But she is a youtuber , why has she not done face reveal?

Her lips were plump, all I wanted to do was go up to her and kiss them.then her nose , it was slightly turned up at the end but it was perfect on her face complementing everything . Then it hit me , her EYES !
Her eyes are probably the best thing about her they are huge like chocolate buttons. Her eyes are a deep brown, so deep I got lost in them.
(PIC ABOVE )
When I come back to reality, I noticed I have been staring, a slight Red blush appeared on my cheeks. She had a embarrassed look on her face, I must have made her feel uncomfortable.
"H-hi nice to meet you " I stuttered.
I was about to hear her angelic voice in real life when her phone started to ring.
_____________________________________
Damn it ! Who is ringing you !!!! Didn't you turn your phone off ! How rude ! (Jk)
~kenzie~senpai x