You like me // SoonHoon

Request by : @choccolattee
_____

Hoshi♥Woozi

-------------

"Jihoonie, do you want to come for a coffee with me?"

"No"

"Hoonie, do you want to come with me for a walk?

"No"

"Woozi, you look cute today"

"Shut up"

This was a normal routine for Woozi and Hoshi, hoshi to come out with different ways to catch Woozi's attention and Woozi to ignore every single one of them.

Woozi still remembers the day he had pleaded his parents to let him move out of their house, it had took a lot of work for him to let his parents agree to this, but now he is starting to have second thoughts.

With his friends help he found a perfect place for him that was until Hoshi came into the picture. The main reason for Woozi to move out of his parent's house was to have some privacy for him.

But that never happened.

Thanks to Hoshi.

When Woozi started living at the apartment it was already occupied by Joshua, one of his school mates, Woozi was quite comfortable with him, Joshua knew when to give Woozi his privacy, helped him while he composed some songs and also prepared food.

But that all changed after Hoshi came to live at their apartment. He would try to talk to woozi whenever he got the chance, try to get into his business and privacy was not a word in Hoshi's dictionary.

He was a very bubbly kid, always had a cute grin on his face that 'annoyed' Woozi so much. Hoshi was quite popular in their school, his dance skills were phenomenal and looks that were adored and envied by many.

Woozi wasn't a loner, in fact he had quite a bunch of friends, but he wasn't popular and he liked it that way. He hated attention.

"What's your plan for this Saturday?" asked Jun one of Woozi's friend, to which Jihoon shook his head, "Nothing, just gonna stay back home and complete the song I started writing."

"You know Woozi, you need get out of that four walls and have some fun?" Seongcheol suggested, he was a year older than Woozi and would always act like a dad.
"No man, I don't think I-" but Woozi never got to complete the sentence,

"Hey guys do you know Hoshi is having a fight?" seokmin exclaimed as he reached near the others.

"What?!" Seongcheol, Jun and Woozi exclaimed not believing what they just heard. Hoshi? In a fight?

"Are you sure? asked Woozi, "uh huh, Yes for sure the Blondie I saw was him near my locker having a fight with jinyoung" And that's all it took for Woozi to sprint towards the direction, leaving his friend confused.

Woozi could hear loud voices as he neared the small crowd of students now visible to him.

"Shut the hell up"

"What are you going to do fag?" jinyoung snapped, a smirk growing on his face. Hoshi had it with this kid, "that's it" and with that Hoshi threw another fist right on jinyoung's jaw, making the guy fall down, but it didn't affect the guy much
"You hit like a girl" jinyoung snickered, it was like he was asking for more, growling, hoshi bent down then grabbing the latter by his collar fisting his hands again to give him a blow, but he never got the chance as he felt a pair of hands on his waist pushing him away from the jerk in front of him.

"Let me go!" he demanded to whoever was behind, but in vain, the person was quite strong.
"Hoshi stop it" that immediately made him to freeze up as he realized it was Woozi.

Woozi pushed jiyoung away from the latter, then looking at them confused. "What is going on here?" woozi snapped looking at hoshi for some answer.

"Oh look hoshi, your boyfriend is here to rescue you" jinyoung mocked. Not gonna lie, woozi was getting mad by minuets but he had to control himself. "Come on hoshi" exclaimed Woozi trying to push the injured blonde away from the crowd, they hadn't even taken two steps before jinyoung mocked again,
"Yeah fag, do as your boyfriend says."

Woozi tried, boy did he try to control himself but that jerk was testing his patience. Leaving hoshi, he headed back to where jinyoung stood, "Listen to me asshole, you shut the hell up before things get bad" woozi snapped, but the thick skull was too much of an idiot to shut up. "oh yeah, What are you gonna do hobbit, call your mom?"

That was it.

Woozi grabbed jinyoung's by his collar pushing him forward, "No, this hobbit is gonna hit you so hard that you will think twice before bullying someone" woozi sneered, and before the latter could even react, jihoon's fist landed straight on his nose, knocking jinyoung down. A chorus of gasp was heard from the crowd, but woozi didn't care, he turned around grabbing hoshi's hand and pulling him out of the crowd.

"Are you crazy?" woozi snapped at hoshi after they were far away from the crowd.

"Excuse me? "Why did you think it was a good idea to get into a fight with the biggest bully in the school? You would get in to trouble, you already got bruises on your cute face because him." Woozi exclaimed, as he examined the cut on hoshi's lips and a bruise on his cheek and without even realizing woozi stroked hoshi's injured cheek as if it was paining him.

"Well he was being a jerk and was calling you names and I didn't like it ok" hoshi admitted puffing his cheeks and folding his hands in anger.

'cute' Woozi thought.

Woozi sighed shaking his head at the latter, "Come on let's take you to the nurse's office" he said.

Both the 96 line headed to the nurse office silently, that was until Hoshi exclaimed,

"Sooo... You think I'm cute"

Woozi groaned in frustration,
"Shut up"

"You Like me, don't you?" hoshi asked smirking as he saw the pink hair blush in embarrassment.

"N-No I don't"

"You Like me, You like me" hoshi sang wanting nothing but to annoy the latter and it was working like a charm.

"If you don't shut up I will put you where jinyoung will be going, The Hospital." Woozi snapped. But that didn't stop Hoshi to giggle at the latter's annoyance as he thought,

'He so likes me'

______