8. Movie

Grace's P.O.V.

Time flow by fast. It was already Friday and I'm not sure why I volunteered to help Justin. I honestly wasn't trying to fall for Justin, he's just a friend...a close friend.

Yeah, a close friend that you would love to kiss.

No I wouldn't!

Great, now I'm fighting with myself again....

My car was parked in front of Justin's house. I got my bag and stepped out of my car. I saw that Justin's car was parked in the drive way. I walked to the door and nervously knocked on the door. I don't know why I was nervous, I've been in this house a hundred times. Moments later, the door opened revealing Justin.

"Hey, come in", Justin said opening the door wider.

I smiled and walked in as Justin closed the door.

"Is your mom home?", I asked.

"No, she's still at work", he said.

"Oh", I simply said.

"Come on, let's go to my room", he said pulling me towards his room.

Oh my god...please God, don't let anything happen! I prayed to God as Justin pulled me in his room.

Stop lying to yourself, Grace. You know you want something to happen!

I shook that thought out of my head. As we sat together on his head, he took out his books and math papers. He showed me his papers.

"Okay so what is it that you're having problems with?", I asked.

"I don't get how to do this", he pointed at one of the problems.

When I looked at the problems, I asked," Do you understand three-dimensional vectors?".

He shook his head, I grabbed his math book and looked through the pages until I found it. I explained to him what it was and how to do it. I knew he wasn't going to get it right away, so I gave him some problems to do for practice. I watched as he did the first problem I gave him. When he finished the first problem he gave it to me.

"Did I do that right?", he asked.

"Yeah", I said as I checked it.

I gave him the paper back," Now, try this".

*****

He finished his work and he put his books and papers away but then one of his notebooks out of his book bag. I reached down and grabbed it. The notebook read 'Song Book'.

"Justin?".

"What?", he looked over at me.

He obviously didn't notice the book in my hands," You write song?".

"What are you talking about?", he said.

I looked down at the notebook in my hands.

"Don't touch that!", he said .

He reached out for the notebook but he was to slow, I put it behind my back and started backing away from him.

"C'mon Grace, just give me the book", he said.

"No..", I smirked.

He took steps closer to me and I backed away. When I wasn't looking he tried to snatch it away from me but failed. I laughed but I could see how annoyed he was. This was fun... I started running out of his room.

"Grace...C'mon...", he begged as he ran after me.

I laughed as I heard his footsteps behind me. He was obviously to fast for me and he ended up trapping me. I turned around to face him with the book behind me back.