1 - new house

Dan had just finished unloading his last box, which was full of his many video games. He laid on his bed, scrolling through twitter. Dan did this for many hours before his mum knocked on his door.

"Dan?"

"Yes, mum?"

"Why don't you go and explore the town a bit before it gets late?"

Dan was a bit curious about the small town they had moved into, and he'd been in his room for quite a while.

"Okay, I will." Dan stood up as his mum smiled and left his room. He had no idea what to wear. I have no one to impress, he thought. Dan decided to dress in his eclipse shirt and black jeans. He put a jacket on as well, as it was a little cold. He walked out the door of his new house, saying goodbye to his mum and began to walk.

The main street was within walking distance as this was a very small town. Dan explored many shops and a cute café, which he would definitely come back to. He soon found himself at the doors of some kind of dance club. Dan had secretly loved dancing, and this club had a sort of jukebox theme, it was not like the nightclubs in the large city he lived in with the flashing lights and electronic music. Dan entered the club and some very sweet sounding music greeting him, and saw the people dancing happily with their partners. He spotted one particular boy with black hair and piercing blue eyes, he was dancing by himself, but Dan wondered why, as this boy was very attractive.