7 - festive

Two weeks had passed and Christmas break had started. Dan was feeling extremely festive as it was December already. He was super exited to spend this next week with Phil.

Phil invited Dan to go on winter vacation with him to France, as he usually went alone. Dan of course was a sucker for Phil so he said yes.

*****

Dan heard his phone ringing. It was Phil. He answered immediately.

"Hey!" Dan said.

"Hello, Danny," Phil said. "I'm outside."

"Don't call me that, you twat," Dan tried to sound serious, but failed and ended up smiling anyway. "I'll let you in."

Dan let Phil in and they went upstairs to get Dan packed.

*****

The airport was crowded, and Dan was afraid he was gonna get lost, so he kept his hand on Phil's shoulder. After going through that endless airport stuff, they finally found their gate to Paris. 

About 10 minutes later, the plane began to board. Dan and Phil made sure to get a seat in the front. (Mostly so the food would come to them quicker than in the back.)

After sitting and the plane taking off, Dan noticed Phil began to fall asleep. He dozed off and his head fell onto dans shoulder. Dan couldn't help but smile.

What a fucking cutie, Dan thought.

Dan started to realize that he liked his friend, a lot.