10 - christmas

10 - christmas

Dan didn't think he was gay, but for some reason he had never had feelings for girls, and he always denied the thought. His parents would disown him. His feelings towards Phil tortured him, because he knew Phil wouldn't love him back.

*****

Dan was watching season 1 of Free! for the thousanth time. It was Christmas Day, but it didn't feel like it. He had a Christmas party to attend, which he was dreading, but it was his family so he couldn't say no.

Dan had no idea why he was feeling so low. He loved Christmas, and yet, he wanted to crawl into his bed and sleep the rest of the day.

Buzz. It was Phil. Dan picked up his phone and read the message.

Merry Christmas Dan! I love you, and I wish I could be there. xx

Dan couldn't help but smile.

He wrote back.

Merry Christmas to you too! I love you more, have a great day followed by some heart emojis.

*****

8:28 p.m.

Everyone at the party was wasted. Dan wanted to wait till everyone had drank before he got messed up himself.

1 shot. Another. 2 more...

Dan was a fun, talkative person when he was drunk, and talked to everyone with no problem.

He stumbled over to the sofa at the party, pulled out his phone and rang Phil.

Phil answered after a moment.

"Hello?"

"Hey Phil!" Dan slurred. "How are you? What are you doing?"

"Dan..." Phil sounded worried. "Please tell me you haven't been drinking."

"I am great, Phil," Dan laughed. "I didn't drink... thaaat much."

Phil was worried. His stomach was tied in a knot. Dan never drank.

"Dan—" Phil was interrupted.

"Phil, I loooove you." Dan slurred.

"I love you too—"

"No no, Phil," Dan giggled. "I'm like, in love with you... or something."

Phil's eyes widened. No, he thought, this isn't true, he's drunk. But for some reason he felt sort of happy.

"Okay, Dan," Phil sighed. "I'm coming to get you, are you at home?"

"Noooo." Dan laughed. "I'm at... some relatives.. party."

"Do you know the address?"

Dan told Phil the address.

"I'm on my way."

*****

Dan and Phil had just arrived at Phil's flat.

They went inside and Phil walked Dan to the sofa. They sat down.

"Phiiilll..."

"What?" Phil was frustrated with Dan.

Suddenly, Dan kissed him, and for some reason, Phil kissed back. Their kiss deepened and Phil wanted to keep going, but no, he couldn't. Dan was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing.

"Dan.. Stop..."

Dan stopped, but looked at Phil with needy eyes. "I want you, Phil.." He slurred.

"It's the alcohol, Dan." Phil whispered.

"Noooo, Phil.. I love you." Dan said.

"Okay, Dan. Go to sleep, please. I hate seeing you like this.." Phil could feel himself tearing up.

Dan nodded. "I'm sorry, Phil."

Phil was next to Dan till he fell asleep.

A/N

this is a crappy chapter im sorry !!