12 - love?

He kissed me. He's kissing me. Holy fuck. Those were the thoughts that filled Dan's head. What did this mean?

The kiss deepened. Dan didn't know whether it was lust or passion that made Phil kiss him, or what kept the kiss going.

"Dan," Phil muttered. "Dan.."

Dan slowly pulled away and looked into Phil's eyes. "Yes?"

"I– Are you– Uh—" Phil stuttered and broke their eye contact. He was nervous, Dan could tell.

"I– Um, Sorry. Are you okay with this? I didn't want to argue or anything anymore. And I've been wanting to do that for, um, a while." Phil spoke softly.

"You wanted me to shut up." Dan had a glint in his eye.

"No! That isn't it at all—"

"Shh," Dan smiled. "it was the best way to shut me up." And Dan and Phil resumed the kiss, more passionately than ever.

Phil bit Dan's lip hard enough for him to gasp, giving Phil entrance into Dan's mouth. Their tongues locked and wrestled.

Phil placed his hands on Dan's chest and pinned him down. Dan landed with a soft gasp.

Dan's heart was racing. The sight of Phil on top of him was incredibly sexy.

God this is so fucking cliché, Dan thought. He thought this could be some kind of Wattpad fan fiction or something with how everything was happening. 

Phil grabbed Dan's shirt cloth in a fist gently with both hands. Phil leaned down and pressed his lips to Dan's collarbone, trailing up to his neck, then jaw, and meeting his lips again. Soft moans escaped Dan's lips and he felt an erection coming on. Phil pulled back from the kiss and smirked. Teasing.

"Phil, what's—"

Before Dan could finish his sentence, Phil kissed Dan's neck, and began biting and sucking, leaving red marks that he knew would show up later.

Dan slipped his hands under the hem of Phil's shirt and grazed the tips of his fingers softly around the small of Phil's back, to his waist, stomach, and up to his chest. Phil got goosebumps and all he wanted was for Dan to touch him more, but he wouldn't show it. Dan put his whole hands on Phil now. He began moving his hands to Phil's hips, squeezing them and pulling Phil down on him, so their bodies touched.

"I don't really think you need this." Dan muttered as he removed Phil's shirt. Phil smiled.

"What about you? That's not fair, Danny."

Dan removed his own shirt and pulled Phil back on top of him, and now their bare torsos were pressed together. Dan's hands explored every inch of Phil's back, memorizing every detail, feeling the bumpy parts where his ribs and spine were. Phil had his eyes closed, and wouldn't mind if this moment lasted forever. Just him and Dan. Dan met his lips with Phil's, the kiss filling with more and more passion. Dan moved his hands from Phil's butt, up the small of his back, to his shoulders, and into his hair, pulling some of it into a fist, letting go, and then pulling more in a different spot. Phil felt his erection begin to grow. Hair pulling turned him on. He started barely grinding his hips on Dan's, and Dan noticed. He smiled and pulled away from Phil, teasing him. Phil saw the smirk on Dan's face and knew what he was doing.

"Dan," Phil whispered. "you're a fuck— freaking cunt. Kiss me." He begged.

Dan laughed and winked at Phil.

Phil stared at Dan for a moment. "You asked for it, Danny boy."

Phil pinned Dan down and crashed his lips into Dan's. He then sat up, straddling Dan, and pulling Dan up to him. He wrapped his legs around Dan's waist and pulled him closer, kissing him again. As their lips collided, Phil began to feel all over Dan. His hands reached the beginning of the younger boys jeans, and slipped his right hand into them. He felt Dan's bulge through his boxers, and gently rubbed his hand on it. Dan moaned breathily.

"F–Fuck–" Dan whispered.

Phil smiled. "Do you really need your pants?"

Dan shook his head and took them off, leaving him in just underwear, his hard-on visible through the boxers.

Phil bit his lip, resisting the urge to push him on the sofa and fuck him. Not yet, Phil thought, not yet.

Phil inched closer to Dan. Dan's chocolate eyes were filled with lust and passion and so many other things. Phil crawled on top of Dan. He supported himself with his left arm and put his other on Dan's bulge. He began to rub it slightly. Moans escaped Dan's lips, louder than he intended them to. Phil smirked.

Dan glared at Phil. "Alright, you fucker," Dan pushed Phil's hand away. "you can't do this shit to me with your pants on!"

Phil blushed. "Alright."

Phil removed his pants, leaving him in just boxers. Dan gasped at the sight of Phil's bulge, but tried to conceal it. Phil just laughed.

"Impressed?"

Dan blushed. "A little.."

Phil couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to be inside Dan.

"Take your boxers off." Phil said sternly, taking off his own.

"Oh—"

"Do it. I want you Dan."

Dan bit his lip. "I want you too Phil, so bad."

Dan got in a crawling position.

"I— I uh, don't have any lube." Phil bit his lip.

"I don't care. Go for it." Dan wanted Phil so bad that he didn't care.

And so Phil went for it

He slammed his member into Dan's entrance. For Dan, it was a mix of pain and pleasure. Mostly pain.

"F–fuck!" Dan bit his lip. Phil continued to thrust. Gradually, it felt better. Way better.

Their moans filled the room.

"Fuck— Dan!" Phil was close to finishing. A few more thrusts and he released, still inside Dan. He pulled out of Dan and noticed Dan was still hard. "What should we do about that?" Phil smiled. Dan bit his lip.

"Sit up." Phil ordered, and Dan sat up. Phil got between Dan's legs and kissed the tip of his member, then going down on it. Dan's hips rolled and he moaned. Phil's head bobbed up and down, taking in all of Dan. He was close to his finish now. So close. Phil went faster, as if on queue. Dan thrust his hips up, moaning loudly. He came in Phil's mouth and Phil swallowed.

*****

Dan stroked Phil's soft hair as he slept. He was so peaceful. When he was sure Phil was asleep, Dan whispered "I love you." and went to sleep himself.

A/N

OMG IM SORRY