9 - fun

11:23 a.m.

Dan landed on the carpet with a thud. He woke up, and realized he had fallen off the bed. He could hear Phil trying to hide a laugh.

"I was just about to wake you," Phil laughed. "but you've done that yourself, Danny boy."

"Phil," Dan tried to seem annoyed, but failed. "please never call me that again." He secretly liked it, especially coming from Phil.

Phil got out of his bed and helped Dan up. Phil's hands were soft and warm, and Dan wanted to hold them forever.

*****

5:17 p.m.

Dan and Phil stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Phil was admiring the sunset and Dan was admiring Phil. He's so fucking beautiful, Dan thought.

*****

They were finally back at the hotel. Dan was sprawled out on his bed and Phil was playing Neko Atsume on his phone next to Dan. Dan refused to download it because he knew he'd get addicted.

"Dan," Phil suddenly spoke.

"Hm?"

"I love you." Phil said. "No homo."

Dan kind of died on the inside, but he laughed anyway.

"Did you just say 'No homo'?" Dan elbowed Phil playfully. "Oh my god, Phil."

Dan suddenly felt Phil's arms wrap around him and he felt the warmth of Phil's body. Dan was facing Phil and smiled ridiculously, and couldn't stop, no matter how hard he tried. This made him blush. Phil smiled as well and closed his eyes. There were no words, and eventually they just fell asleep.

*****
The next 4 days went by too fast for Dan's liking, Dan wanted to spend forever in the city of love with Phil, because he loved Phil.