8 - steamy

The hotel was nicer than Dan expected. Dan couldn't believe Phil payed for the whole trip, he had to repay him somehow.

Dan thought dirty things. He bit lip as he felt he felt a bulge growing slightly in his pants. Phil walked into the hotel room. Dan had to use all his willpower to not pin Phil against the wall and make out with him. As this thought crossed his mind, his bulge grew to a noticeable size and he had to face away from Phil. He felt himself blush.

"I saw your erection, Danny," Phil said. Dan froze. "somethin' on your mind?"

Phil wrapped arms around Dan's waist, and slid them under the hem of his shirt. Dan got goosebumps as he felt Phil's hands on his body. Phil kissed Dan's neck, and Dan moaned a bit too loudly. He felt shivers down his spine as Phil sucked and bit on his neck. Dan's member was growing even harder, almost at its hardest.

Phil turned Dan towards him, smirked, and pinned him against the wall. Phil crashed his lips into Dan's and they kissed sloppily. Phil bit Dan's lip, causing him to gasp, giving Phil's tongue an entrance into Dan's mouth. Their tongues locked and wrestled. Phil pulled his lips away from Dan's and pulled off Dan's shirt. Dan's heart was racing and his breath was ragged. He wanted– no, needed Phil.

"Lay down, Danny boy." Phil whispered.

Dan laid down and Phil crawled on top of him. Phil looks so fucking sexy, Dan thought, Just fuck me already. Phil pressed his lips to the top of Dan's chest, and kissed lower and lower, trailing kisses down to Dan's hips, right above his zipper. Phil looked at Dan's bulge.

"May I?" Phil asked. Dan nodded "P–please."

Phil smirked and began to undo his buttons, and unzip his zipper. He removed Dan's pants and Dan was only in boxers now. His need for Phil grew, along with his erection.

Phil slowly removed Dan's boxers as well. He kissed the tip of Dan's member, and then licked it. Dan moaned and unintentionally rolled his hips. Phil went down on Dan, taking on the whole of his member. Dan was filled with pleasure and moaned loudly, bucking his hips up. Dan was almost about to finish, and Phil almost seemed to know that, because he stopped. Come on, Dan thought, just fuck me already. Phil stripped in front of Dan.

"Fuck, Phil," Dan mumbled. "you're such a fucking tease."

Phil just laughed. "Turn over."

Dan obeyed. Phil rubbed lube around Dan's entrance. Dan wondered why Phil had lube. Was he planning to have sex with Dan?

Dan shivered at the cold feeling.

"Ready?" Phil asked.

"For fucks sake, Phil! Just get inside me already!"

Phil rammed his member into Dan's entrance. He felt a burning sensation, then pure pleasure.

"FUCK!" Dan moaned very loudly. He was so close. The room was filled with both the boys' moans.

"Phil– I'm gonna—" Dan moaned and came,

And then woke up, still on the plane.

A/N
im the devil