Chapter four

I woke up in the same spot and same everything.

Except for my once dirty clothes were now clean and folded by my bed along with a new outfit, and Harry was gone.

I got up and looked around.

There was a note on the counter 'be back soon -Harry' that was all it said.

I decided to go out on the balcony. I took in the fresh, crisp air as I leaned against the railing.

I still didn't enjoy the situation I was in, but I could get used to this view.

Suddenly, the balcony door opened, causing me to jump.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked sticking his head through the door.

"Leave? Already?" I asked disappointed, he nodded.

I sighed and walked inside, all my clothes from my apartment where in a duffel bag on the bed.

"How did you-" he held up my cell phone. I kept all my information in my cell phone.

"Get changed, I have to show you somewhere." He said already giddy.

I picked up the fresh outfit and stepped inside the bathroom once again. I easily slid out of the old t-shirt and put on the new loose tank top and jean shorts.

I quickly walked out the bathroom and motioned I was ready to go. He grabbed my duffel bag for me and hurried out the door, I quickly followed after him.

He threw the keys on the front desk as we walked by.

"Have a nice day Mr.Styles!" The worker called to Harry who was already halfway out the door. He whipped his head around and sneered.

So, his last name is styles.

He open my car door and threw the duffle bag in, I climbed in after. He walked to his side and turned on the engine once again. I buckled in and we barreled down the street.

I was starting to feel more comfortable around him, he did save my life.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." I sighed and looked out the window.

Within a couple of minutes a small abandoned motel appeared in the morning fog. I leaned forward to get a better look.

"There it is." He said with a small smile.