Chapter turdy seven

I put on my dirty clothes and stealth and stealthed to my room. I put on fresh new clothes when I got inside my room.

I walked back out and was greeted by Louis, "What were you up to?" He asked with raised brows.

"I took a shower?" I said innocently.

"So did Harry, funny?" He said suspiciously.

I opened my mouth to make up an excuse when Josh walked by.

"Josh!" I called pushing past Louis, he smirked.

"Hey ally, great party right." He said with a wide smile.

"Yeah it's fun." I said nodding.

"I haven't seen you around?" He said taking a sip from his beer.

"Oh, we must of have just missed each other." I said smiling.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna go say hi to these guys I know." He said awkwardly, I nodded.

I walked outside because of the overwhelming smell of weed filling up the motel. I sat on the curb in front of the door. I let all of what just happened sink in. I thought of how different my life would have been without Harry.

The front door burst open causing me to jump. It was Niall, he was extremely drunk. He stumbled towards me, I stood up and caught him before he fell to the ground.

"Niall I think you need to get some sleep." I said propping him against my shoulder.

"Nah," he slurred.

"Come on ill get you some water." I said walking forward, pulling him.

"I don't want any water! I want more shots!" He yelled, spitting everywhere.

I took a deep breath as he stumbled forward.

"Niall, you can't have anymore shots." I said slowly, pulling forward.

He began to go limp on purpose so I couldn't pull him forward.

"Niall quit being so immature." I snapped,He stood up and chuckled.

"I'll bring you to bed, okay?"

"I won't go to bed unless you're in it." He slurred laughing.

"Niall shut the hell up, come on." I said using all my force to get him through the door.

I dragged him to the kitchen to get some water, I let him stand against the counter.

He soon fell and sat against the counter on the floor. I gave him the glass of water and told him it was vodka.

He quickly drank it down.

I watched as his laughing, drunk face turned into a sad, shameful face.

"Niall?" I said quietly.

He looked up at me, "You need to stop drinking." I said sitting next to him.

He nodded, tears formed in his eyes. I lifted him up and we walked to his room.

He flopped down in his bed, "Have fun tomorrow with that head ache." I said laughing, he groaned.

I walked out of his room and shut his door.

...............................................................

Heyo bitches it's late again and I'm bored

Haha I made it chapter turdy seven ha

I don't sleep like ever

I need medical attention

I need sleep

FUCK THAT

follow my Instagram.

@1dpartayy

Comment vote and share if you enjoyed.

TOOTLES