Chapter fifty one

Niall rushed me to my bedroom and sat me on my bed. I instantly stood up and tried to get to Harry. Louis stood in the way, Perrie hugged me and tried to stop me from running to him.

I was crying my eyes out by now and couldn't see through my tears. I began begging and pleading to see him, they wouldn't let me.

"Im going to go check on him." Louis said without question.

Niall held me down, I felt like I was in an insane asylum.

I curled up in a ball on my bed and cried, Perrie tried her hardest to calm me.

Louis came back, "She can see him now." I jumped up and ran out to the lobby.

Ed had blood smeared over his hands as well as Liam. Nick and Zayn were in the lobby anxiously waiting.

I ran to Harry's side where he lied at the couch. He was out, unconscious. I sniffled and clutched his hand, I rested my head on his shoulder.

I knew he could feel me, I knew he knew I was there.

I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes, I stroked my thumb across his hand as I hummed a drowsy tune my mother used to sing to me when I was a child.

I could feel the stared burning into my back as I sat with Harry. Tears began to sting at the corners of my eyes, Louis sat next to me and rubbed my back.

I kissed Harry's neck and returned my head back to his shoulder.

...............................................................

Yay I updated

So the second story?

I still haven't written the good ending.....

Follow my Instagram and tumblr

@1dpartayy

comment vote and share if you enjoyed

TOOTLES