Twelve

Where I left off on the last chapter WARNING you feel sad and get mad at me xD

Yeah I'll take a bath.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the tap on. I plugged in the plug and waited.

It was becoming winter so maybe the hot tap isn't gonna work. I shrugged and got in with my clothes still on, not turning the tap off.

I watched the water become cloudy from the coldness and it flowing over the edge.

Hot tears fell down my face as I remember the good times of me and Jungkook. The time Namjin spotted us at the mall. The time we watched anime. There's not gonna be anymore of them times if Jungkook stays in a coma. But what if he wakes up with amnesia?

I leaned back and felt the water cover part of my face. I cried into my hand as I thought of that.

I started to not feel any of my body as I was being frozen in the freezing cold water.

"AH! That was cold!" I barely heard Jay yell.

"Mum! Who's taking a bath?!"

"Jimin is!"

Banging started on the bathroom door. "Jimin! Are you ok?! Jimin!" His voice started fading and my vision started getting fuzzy.

Last thing I heard was the door being kicked down before I blacked out.

Jay's PoV

"Fuck Jimin!" I ran over to him and turned the tap off, unplugging the bathtub. "Mum! Dad! Call an ambulance!" I shouted down to them. I picked Jimin up out the tub and almost dropped him when I felt how cold he was.

I quickly ran downstairs with him and shoved a towel in the dryer, the best way of heating someone up. I put it around his shoulders and placed him on the couch.

"What happened?" Dad asked. "There was cold water coming out under the door and when I kicked it down Jimin was in the bathtub unconscious. He's freezing cold so we have to keep him warmed up or he'll die from the cold." I explained.

The ambulance soon came and they took Jimin and I to the Hospital.

"Do you know English?" A paramedic asked me. I nodded. "I grew up here." He asked me to explain what happened so I did. The heart monitor they had him currently set up to started making a long beep sound, signalling his heart stopping.

Chaos started happening and I was freaking out. The driver sped up his driving and they did CPR on him to get his heart going. With no luck we arrived at the hospital and they scurried inside with Jimin. I trailed behind and sat on one of the plastic chairs.

"Oh! Jay!"

I looked up and saw Zico run to me. "Zico. Hey!" He sat next to me. "Why you here?" He asked, slinging his arm around my shoulders. "Jimin tried to kill himself by drowning himself." I put my head on Zico's shoulder.

"Why?! Your step-brother is too cute to die!" I laughed at Zico. "Cuter than me?" I puppy eyed him and he laughed as well. "Of course not! No one can beat your cuteness!" We laughed and didn't care that we got looks for laughing and not speaking English.

"Did you move?" I nodded. "My family moved here because mum got a job offer over here. We weren't happy and Jimin's boyfriend is in a coma back in Korea. We had to quit our jobs as well. Jimins gonna be a teacher over here but I don't know what I'm gonna be. I miss AOMG~" I whined.

"Why don't move in with me? I know you don't like your parents and I have so many spare rooms I'm not using, huh?" Zico suggested. "What about Jimin?"

Zico and I where now in his huge apartment. I had all my things with me and I even brought Jimin's since Zico said he can live here too. Plus it's close to a university where Jimin can work at.

"Pick a room any room!" I laughed and picked a room. It was a blue coloured room with a double bed in the middle of two windows, a desk across from it, a toy box at the bottom of the bed, a grey carpet, two bedside tables, a lamp on one table. I set where I want everything to go and went to find Zico.

"Zico?"

"Jiho!" I searched in every room until I found him on the balcony in his room. Couldn't find him because of the wind blowing the curtains covering him. I walked over to his side and stared at the view.

"Jay?"

"Yeah Zico?" I looked at him as he moved his head so he was looking at me. "Could you tell Tae Na that we're done?" I pulled a confused face. "Why? You love Tae Na." He sighed deeply. "I know but I don't love her anymore. I love someone else." He looked at the view again. "Who's that someone else?"

"That someone else is..."

Jimin's PoV

I woke up to a bright light. When my eyes adjusted I saw I was in a hospital.

"Oh you're awake. Your brother said your name was Brian right?"

What is she saying. She said something about Brian.

"Sorry. Me not know much English."

"Korean right?" I nodded, understanding that bit. She left and soon came back with a male nurse.

"Hello. I'm Hong Jisoo." The male nurse bowed. "I'm Park Jimin." I said back. "So Jimin how are you feeling?" He asked. "Quite cold but warm." I answered. He wrote something down on a clipboard. "Well you where in a bathtub of freezing cold water and we did try our best to warm you up. Also your heart stopped but we soon got it going again. You will be able to go home in a few hours. I'll have to get someone to phone a parent or sibling to come and get you."

"Could you get them to phone my brother?" I quickly asked him. He smiled and nodded. I gave him Jay's number and he left.

**few hours later**

"Jimin! Please never do that again!" Jay engulfed me in a big hug. "I promise hyung." He was with Zico hyung. "Hello Zico hyung." Zico also hugged me and we went to sign me out.

Hyung told me that we're not living with umma and appa anymore. He said we're gonna be living with Zico hyung from now on. He also said it's near a university that I could work at.

"Take a warm shower now." I chuckled and found the bathroom, locking the door and stripping.

I turned the showed on and stepped in. The cold water soon turned warm and I washed my body and hair. I scrambled for a towel when soap got in my eyes. Once done I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist, walking from the bathroom to my new room. Hyung had set everything up where they're meant to be. My clothes where put away, my laptop was on the desk along with some notebooks, stationary kit and photos of Jungkook and I. My posters where up on my wall and my phone and plugged in next to the bed.

"I have the best hyung ever."

Okay no more updates. That was two in one day. I need a rest. Goodnight! ^_^