Fifteen

"Chubby daddy! Wake up! Wake up wake up wake up!" I groaned in pain as Yoonho jumped on me. "I'm up I'm up." I got him off me and got up. I took a shower and got ready for my first day at work. I decided to teach Korean instead of History. I passed the I interview and I was told to not dress formal.

"Jimin. Jay and I are going to meet some friends so you're gonna have to bring Yoonho with you." Zico told me. I sighed and grabbed denim rolled up trousers, white t-shirt and a blue baby varsity. I put his white socks on and then his red, black and white sneakers.

I brushed my teeth, did my hair and also did Yoonho's.

"You ready?" I asked Yoonho. He nodded, grabbing Phil and taking my hand as we leave the apartment.

"Be good or I'm not taking you to funworld." I 'threatened'. We took a cab to the Uni and I paid the driver, getting out with Yoonho.

"Never let go of my hand. It's crowded and I don't want you getting lost. Keep a tight hold of Phil." Yoonho nodded, holding my hand. We walked in and the students looked at me.

"Damn he's hot."

"Is that his son? Omg they're so cute!"

"Does he know English?"

We walked to my class and I grabbed a spare teacher chair and put it beside mine, lifting Yoonho and setting him on it.

"What happened to learning Spanish?"

The students walked in and I smiled at them.

Class starts at 9 and it's 8:58 so I better get sorted.

Like every other new teacher I wrote my name up on the board 'Mr Park'. Of course in English. Class started and everyone got out their notebooks.

"Hello my name is Brian or Jimin Park and I'm your Korean teacher. That is my son Yoonho so please don't scare him. Instead of learning Spanish you're all gonna be learning Korean. I hope we all get along and you succeed this class or you will have to take it again. I'm gonna write a random word up on the board in English then I'm gonna write it how you say it then I will write it in Hangul. Get your notebooks and pens ready."

I wrote "hello" up on the board then underneath it the rom ver and then the Hangul under that.

"Please write that up. Then after I'm gonna learn all of your names." A girl with purple hair stuck her arm up. "Yes?" "Why didn't you get us to introduce ourselves first then start learning?" She asked. "Please don't judge. I'm new here and I didn't do that at the academy."

"Chubby daddy." I spun around to face Yoonho. "Yeah?" Yoonho looked nervous. "I-I need the toilet." He acted like it was a bad thing. "Class I'll be back." I stood up and picked him up, taking him to the bathroom.

While they where away

"Oh my god Mr Park's hot."

"And his son is so cute!"

"Hey! You're dating someone Jessie."

"Hehe sorry Jack."

"Anyway I really don't wanna complete this semester. I want him as my teacher forever."

"Carla stop being hoe. Michael isn't gonna be happy with you drooling over a teacher."

"But Hannah Mr Park is super hot."

"And here they come."

Back to Jimin

I walked into the classroom and everyone was trying to the the word on the board.

"I'll say how you it after introducing. Alright back row start."

(Just gonna do them with the names)

"Hello my name is Hannah Smith."

"My name is Jack Smith. Hannah is my little sister."

"Hiya I'm Jessie McCan."

"I'm Carla Good."

"Yeah but you're not good you're bad." Hannah retorted.

The rest introduced themselves and we got to learning.

The day soon ended and it was home time.

"Daddy when can we go to Funworld?" Yoonho tugged on my sleeve. "On the weekend I promise." He jumped with joy and we walked home.

"Jimin?" I looked up at the person calling my name. "Yeah? W-who are you?"

"Y-you don't remember me?" She asked, hurt in her voice. She looked around 38-39. "Sorry but I don't."

Who is she?

"Well hello ChimChim."

Mother?

***

"What? You saw your mother? But I thought she died." I had told Jay and Zico about meeting mother. They were just as shocked and confused as I am. "She did. I watched her die."

*flashback*

"Mummy! Are we going to see daddy now?" Mum smiled down at me. "Yes we are Chim Chim." She ruffled my hair and strapped me in the car.

Dad was at the airport coming back from America. He was gone for a year and now he came back. I'm so excited!

"Mummy?"

"Yes Chim Chim?" She looked at me through the mirror. "Is that truck meant to be going that fast?" I pointed out the window to my left and umma turned her head to see. The truck soon struck the car and we ended upside down on the other side of the highway.

I opened my eyes and didn't see mum. "Mummy?" I got out and looked around. I had shards of glass in my cheek and arms but that didn't stop me from looking for my mum. Hot tears fell as I saw mum on the ground with blood everywhere and glass in her as well.

I ran over and fell to me knees.

"Mum! Mum! Wake up!" People crowed us and watched me cry at my dead Mum. "MUM! PLEASE DON'T DIE!"
*end*

I was only 5 then. It's sad seeing your mum die at a young age.

"Jimin don't cry. You'll make me cry." Jay wiped my cheeks.

When dad was away to America he wasn't away for business. He was away because he had a girlfriend over there. They got married, had a baby; Jay, then dad went back here once Jay was born.

"Uncle Jay? Why is daddy crying?" I looked down at Yoonho. I picked him up and hugged him and Phil.

"I'm okay Yoonho. I just saw my mother." He pulled back from the hug and squished my cheeks together while grinning. "Grandma must've been very pretty to have a son like you!" I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Yes she was."

okay I might not be writing for a few days because I have sciatic nerve. I know that doesn't effect my fingers from typing but in my right arm it's all sore and tensed because of the nerve so please be patient. Once it's gone I will start the next chapter