Twentythree

Jimin woke up to being called by his step-mum.

"What?"

"Where are you? I went to your place and none of you answered."

"I'm in Korea."

"What?!"

"I'm in Korea. It was Yoonho's birthday and I said I'd take him to Korea."

"He's not there is he?"

"What would you do if I said yes?"

"Park Jimin is he or is he not there and awake?"

"He's laying right beside me, sleeping now bye."

Jimin hung up and turned to face Jungkook. He kissed Jungkook before getting up and walking into the bathroom next door.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth, soon noticing that Yoonho wasn't in bed with them. He walked out and checked the rooms, finding the little one downstairs watching Pororo.

"Yoonho I thought you were missing." Jimin said as he sat next to Yoonho on the carpet. "I'm sorry Chubby daddy. I just woke up early." Yoonho apologised. Jimin smiled down at the little boy and put his hand on his hair, ruffling it. "You're so cute." Jimin cooed.

Others soon came down and the last one was of course Yoongi.

"Yoongi I dare you to be the first one awake and the first one to come down." Jimin dared him. Yoongi flipped Jimin off and walked into the kitchen. Jungkook sat next to Yoonho. "Pororo was my favourite show and it still is!" Jungkook said. "Oh Jungkook. My step-mom phoned.
I told her you were awake and with me." Jimin informed the younger. Jungkook smiled. "At least she's in America and far away." "Yeah."

---

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoonho all went to McDonalds as it was a nice day outside. The two youngest went upstairs to sit while Jimin bought them food.

"Yoonho. How about we go play in the ball pit while we wait okay?" Jungkook asked Yoonho. He nodded with excitement and ran towards the ball pit, jumping in. Jungkook giggled and followed the little boy, doing the same.

They played about, throwing balls at each other and girls loving the cute bond between them.

Jimin came back with the food and they boys got out and say with Jimin. Jimin passed Yoonho his kids meal and Jungkook his kids meal... yes that's right. Jimin had ordered a Big Mac and a shake. The two kids drank their fruit shoots and Jimin was wondering how these two babies had came into his life.

"Jiminnie~ can we go to the kids cafe after this?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend. Yoonho was jumping in his seat, totally excited to go. "Well I obviously can't so no."

They ate their food and soon left to go to the kids cafe.

Jimin sat down on a seat watching the two kids play in the play area with the other kids. Somehow Taehyung was there and they where having so much fun that the other kids left the area. Jimin laughed and decided to join them, letting his kids side escape for a day.

They played until it had to close and Yoonho was passed out. Taehyung carried Yoonho while the couple held hands.

"Today was really fun. I don't think I've had that much fun in my whole life." Jimin confessed. "Well you should have more fun days unless you wanna end up like Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said. Jikook laughed and they all headed home.

When they arrived home Yoongi was "dead" on the couch, Hoseok was playing a game with Namjoon and Jin was cooking food.

"Oh you're back? I see you've all had fun. I'm guessing you're all not hungry." Jin smiled at the trio and the sleeping Yoonho. "Actually I'm starving!" Taehyung exclaimed. "But you had two whole pizzas." Jungkook stated. "So?! Umma Jin's food is the best!" Tae passed Yoonho to Jimin and ran to the kitchen.

"Tae sweety that's still hot- TAEHYUNG!!"

The two Yoons woke up at the shout and everyone walked into the kitchen to see what just happened. Taehyung was holding his throbbing burned hand while Jin was running cold water over it. A pan was on the floor and some of Jin's made food had spilled out of it.

"What happened?" Yoongi grumpily asked. "He grabbed it with his hands while it was still cooking." Jin told them all. Taehyung grinned apologetic at them all with tears down his face.

HOLY POTATO MOLY WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS AN UPDATE? YOU BETCHA! I THOUGHT "HEY ITS MH BDAY MIGHT AS WELL UPDATE SOME STORIES FOR YOU GUYS" SO I DID. ARE YOU ALL HAPPY? 😁😁