Two

--Jungkook's PoV--

It was after class and I was walking over to my history class.

I looked inside and saw Mr Park at his desk on his phone. I knocked and he looked over at me. I gulped before stepping in.

"Y-you wanted to see me?" I shut the door and walked towards his desk. My knees started to get weak whenever I took a step.

"Seeing how you're new I wonder what got you into this academy. You seem like a sweet, vulnerable boy. You couldn't have committed any crimes."

Yeah but you did.

"I got into this school because my dad is the vice principal. I moved from my other school to here because I got bullied." I explained, staring down at my hands.

"The real reason why I wanted to see you is because I was told by a certain alien that you don't have a roommate, so I'm gonna assign you a roommate. He's a bit nuts but he's really friendly and make sure you don't have anything breakable in your dorm. Come on in!" He shouted. The door opened and in walked Namjoon.

"Oh! Jungkook! Nice to see you again." He smiled at me. I smiled back and I felt eyes on me. I looked at Mr Park and he was staring right at me.

"U-um, sir? Is-is there something o-on my face?" I stuttered.

"Namjoon. You may leave. Go pack your things and take them to Jungkook's dorm." Namjoon bowed and left.

Don't leave me alone with him!

He was still staring at me. Even when he spoke to Namjoon. I really hope he can't hear the loud beats of my heart get faster.

"Jungkook?"

I shook my head and nodded. "Yes sir?" "Call me Jimin." He demanded. "E-excuse me? But I can't call a teacher by their first name." He chuckled. "Go to your dorm. You have catch up work to do." I nodded and fast walked out the door. I ran to my dorm and ran in, jumping down on my bed.

"Jungkook? Are you ok?" I looked over at Namjoon. Mr Pa- Jimin kept popping up in my mind. I blushed and shoved my face into the pillow.

"Is it Mr Park?" He asked again. I nodded. "Wow. Your first day and you're already drooling over him." He laughed and I pouted.

"What's your boyfriend like?" I asked him. I sat up and crossed my legs. "Well it's smart. He loves the colour pink and Disney princesses. He's the academy's doctor."

Is that legal?

Namjoon chuckled. "Yes it is because he's still a student here. He got in because someone framed him. Him and his 'friend' where at the mall and while Seokjin was looking at sunglasses his 'friend' took a pair and ran out the shop after handing them to Seokjin. That was only the start. There's lots more."

Wow. Even if you've been framed you still get forced to attend this school.

"Why don't you share a room with him then?" He looked up from his phone. "Because he's the doctor here he has to sleep in the staff/teachers dorms. That's only on the other side of the building." I nodded.

"Do you know how Mr Park got into here?" He smirked. "That's a mystery. No one knows how he got into here. People say it's because he killed a bunch of people because of his looks but that's just a rumour."

"We should get some sleep." I ordered and laid down.

What is his cause to get into this academy?

**a week later**

I have been here for a week and I already have friends. Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin.

I was currently in my history class, talking to Namjoon when Mr Park got everyone's attention.

"Ok class, seeing how you're all at the age of getting a job I will be asking you what type of job you want and I will give you my opinion about it. I'll be going in order. Okay first is Mark."

"I want to be a rapper when I'm older." Mark replied.

"Good luck."

After a few minutes it was soon my turn.

"Jungkook." My breathing hitched my I felt my cheeks burn.

"I-I wanna be a police officer when I'm older." He looked at me and smirked before moving onto Namjoon.

"I might be a English teacher or a rapper." Mr Park nodded.

--Jimin's PoV--

After getting everyone's jobs and giving my opinion it was near the end of class. I had allowed them to do what they want. I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook in a police uniform. Just arresting people for committing crimes. The way the light catches his dark purple hair and reflexes off his pale tanned skin shows how soft his skin is.

"Sir? You're staring at me again." I was knocked out of my little trance by Jungkook's angelic voice.

"Sorry." I went back to my 'work' which was just scrolling through Instagram. Apparently I have people that drool over me on that too. Boys and girls. Not many people know this but I'm gay. I haven't told anyone here that I am. I think it's kinda obvious now since I'm staring at Jungkook.

"Jimin. May I have a word please?" I looked over at the door to see the principle, Bang Si-Hyuk. I nodded standing up and walking to him.

"When the bell goes just leave." I told the class before following Mr Bang to his office.

When we entered he instructed me to sit down. I did what I was told and took a seat on the chair across from his.

"I have been told by a student that you've been staring at the new kid. Is that true?" I'm gonna kill who ever told him. I sighed and shook my head.

"People around here just like to make up rumours. It's not true." I lied. If I told him the truth I would be kicked out. Then I won't be able to see Jungkook again.

"Ok well if you did I would have to kick you out,"

Told you.

"But since you didn't I will let you off. You do know that teacher and students aren't allowed to date, no matter if there is only a few years between them both, it's illegal here." I looked at him blankly.

If it's illegal the I'll just have to keep it a secret.